Sunday, September 1, 2013
138 comments:
By submitting your comments, you agree that you alone are responsible for their content. We reserve the right to remove comments we deem offensive or inappropriate, at our discretion. Disparaging remarks about other online communities, or their members, should be made elsewhere if you are so inclined. Finally, comments made below will be subject to public viewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pub Skill: How to open champagne with a saber!
ReplyDeleteI will have to check that out! Here's a Cherry Coke!
DeleteThank you kindly, Miss Brandy! It's refreshing!
Delete*TIPS*
You're welcome. Thanks ever so much for the diving machine! *smooches*
DeleteWhat a great picture. Thanks Pi Guy!
ReplyDeleteThanks, and welcome, Miss Brandy!
DeleteOPERATION ENDURING FECKLESS HESITATION
ReplyDeleteadd your adjective
LOL!
DeleteLove it. Good evening Turn, here's your usual.
DeleteHowdy Pi guy hey how many pounds of rubber are burned up on these Nascars per lap on the average lap?
DeleteNot sure. What are Nascars?
DeleteOk that's about the extents of my Ipad fu
ReplyDeleteIf it's any help, turn, here's how to create clickable links while we're on the blogspot site!
Delete1) Start with the basic link code:
<a href=""></a>
(IMPORTANT: There MUST be a space between "a" and "href".)
2) Paste your link between the quotes, like this:
<a href="http://i.imgur.com/z7GoU3U.jpg"></a>
3) Write your descriptive text between the > and <, like this:
<a href="http://i.imgur.com/z7GoU3U.jpg">Curious bunny</a>
4) To help set the link apart from regular text, bold it with b tags, like this:
<b><a href="http://i.imgur.com/z7GoU3U.jpg">Curious bunny</a></b>
If done right, the result should look and act like this:
Curious bunny
Such a cute bunny!
DeleteOk the challenge is on, your proof in 2 days ha
DeleteI took pugs in a tub, and tugged them into the Pub!
ReplyDelete:-)
DeleteLooks a bit like Oppenheimer in his old age.
DeleteSo, Santa Claus and Hitler walk into a Denny's together...
ReplyDeletePub Skill: How to open a beer with a frisbee
ReplyDeleteSitting with you back to the door is a sign of confidence, sitting like this with your back to the door is another sign.....
ReplyDeleteLOL! Hi darlin', something to drink?
DeleteYikes!
DeleteBrandy, dahlin' Dogfish 90 por favor!
Delete.Here you are!
DeleteBrandy, your nails look like brandy, Brandy!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you like them!
DeleteRIP David Frost: The TV Host Who Captured a President
ReplyDeleteDavid Frost, who died of a heart attack aboard the Queen Elizabeth cruise ship on August 31, was much more than the man who interviewed President Nixon. Frost, who was 74 when he died, had a career in the U.K. spanning the possibilities of TV presenting: satire (That Was the Week That Was), entertainment hosting, and serious political interviews. But his signature program, the series of interviews with the ex-President in 1977, which became the most-watched political interview ever, combined the many aspects of his career: it was part newsmaker interrogation, part psychological inquiry, part drama, and a good part theater.
I was just hearing about him on the news. RIP
DeleteGrumpy Cat @ExtraGrumpyCat 1h
ReplyDeletePeople used to imagine that 2013 would be full of flying cars and cool shit like that but all we have is blankets with sleeves.
LMAO!
DeleteHowdy, Miss Deb!
And cheap computers, smartphones, video games...
DeleteImagine the accidents we'd have with everyone texting while flying their flying cars.
Hi PI!
DeleteLOL. Hello Deb, here's your chardonnay!
DeleteThanks, Brandy!
DeleteCan we go down there and drink from it? PLEEEEEEEEASE?
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by. Still busy; have to get the weekly grades done for one course, and the initial posts for another.
ReplyDeleteBut the money for the teaching really helps.
How about an Obama Ice Cream? It is an empty waffle cone.
LOL
DeleteWho was that masked Kosh?
LOL! If you insist.
DeleteSounds like a good place to go motorboating...
ReplyDelete;)
We have video!
DeletePerfect!
DeleteIs that a real ad?
I think so, it's been out there a long time.
DeleteAs long as me and my Johnson?
DeletePic-o-the-day!
ReplyDeleteBacon and eggs on the sidebar!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
DeleteStrngely, Miley, I don't believe that actually happened...
ReplyDeleteNo kidding.
DeletePee roasting. I mean, re-posting:
ReplyDeleteOh, my. Epic smackdown of the Obama fan club, just read it.
http://twitchy.com/2013/09/01/ace-goes-after-obama-fanboys-chuck-todd-and-ben-smith-over-extraordinary-comments/
I'll check it out in a second. What would you like to drink this evening?
DeleteMore Malbec, por favor! (Or I should go fully Uruguyan, and get Tannat?)
DeleteKey phrase in that Ace "Twitchy" thread: "oh, okay. So how many stories did you [Ben Smith/Politico] do on the power grab itself?"
DeleteA new definition of "pwned".
You might as well go for this Tannat!
DeleteI just read that in the Twitchy app!
DeleteGood going, Ace!
Kids! Wait for granny!
ReplyDeleteI just heard on CNN international Joe Biden's ridiculously vague statement of support for the Syrian opposition. This thing is just a farce.
ReplyDeleteSo, do any of you know how to get in touch with TFC3ID, UFO TOFU or Beer Drinking Victory Monkey? They seem to post pretty regularly and I doubt they know where to find us. I think Revo might know how to contact UFO.
ReplyDeleteI can reach BDVM.
DeleteOr, I can get into BDSM. Whichever you prefer, Brandy.
Delete/
I don't have my outfit any longer. ;-) It would be most appreciated if you can get in touch with him.
Delete{{{BUNNY HUGS}}}
ReplyDeleteWe've been using this sign for longer than I thought....
ReplyDeletePetrified wood
ReplyDeleteLOL!
DeleteMeet Ed's cousin, Douglas.
ReplyDelete/Douglas isn't the brightest one in the family...
I think I've found 0bama's ideal dog...
ReplyDeleteOr... maybe I can't reach BDVM, since suddenly I can't log in to the yahoo mail account where his contact is. Fuck me hard.
ReplyDeleteThat's too bad.
DeleteOkay, I think I got the message to him, after much frustration.
DeletePub Skill: How to rip a phonebook in half
ReplyDelete/Coming soon: A video explaining to our younger members explaining what a phonebook is...
That's retartet, sir. I don't even know what a dial tone is.
DeleteLOL.
DeleteLOL
Delete...or cursive?
OK, Cosmopolitan Magazine, NOW I believe you understand men correctly...
ReplyDeleteYowza!
ReplyDeleteWe've got a flash flood watch for the next 5 hours here in Vegas!
So far, most of the damage these past 2 weeks has been in Northwest Vegas, away from where I live, but I will keep an eye out, because you never know!
Whoa! Stay safe.
DeleteOff topic, check out this twitter search> and go down to August 31st. That has to be our TFC3ID. Maybe DC could let him know.
I don't see any marked August 31st.
DeleteWhat screenname are they using?
I'm sorry. Tom C. "at" TFC3Tweets. It's the same avatar that our friend uses here, as well.
DeleteAnd here I always thought Las Vegas was more prone to *flesh* floods...
DeleteDana Perino @DanaPerino 35m
ReplyDeleteThe first "GOP hopeful" that falls for the trap on the Syria problem being a GOP problem and not the president's will prove foolhardy.
Looking at some of the existing GOP candidates, I'm considering voting for a 2nd party candidate...
Delete/No, I don't mean "3rd party"...
Explain this sorcery to me, human!
ReplyDeleteLOL!
DeleteHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
ReplyDelete*gasp*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Andrea Mitchell on NBC Evening News.
"Obama's back pedal on Syria and giving the Congress a vote damages the international perception of Obama as a decisive leader."
WTH? LMAO!
DeleteAnalysts estimate this is the equivalent of up to $5.37 in damage!
DeleteValerie Jarrett bitch slap in 3.1.....
DeleteNo fingers were harmed in the making of this photograph.
ReplyDeleteShe looks pretty scared, though.
DeleteThat's a young Bambi in the foreground, with Brandy looking through the fence in the background.
Delete:-)
DeleteYou can mock a guy with saggy pants!
ReplyDeleteLOL, serves him right.
DeleteWait...How much did I have to drink last night?!?
ReplyDeleteThat is super cute!
DeleteThanks.
Delete:)
Well, I wouldn't say "misunderstood"...
ReplyDeleteTry this if I don't frick up on HTML one more time
ReplyDeletebudweiser clydesdales commercial
You got the descriptive text, but no link.
DeleteWhat's the link?
Copy and paste in google
DeleteUSS Nimitz Rerouted to Red Sea
ReplyDeleteH/T Design Czar
Interesting to know.
DeleteQuestion: WHat if Congress says NO to attacking Syria, 0bama does it anyway, and a given military personnel refuses on the basis that he swore to defend the Constitution? That could get interesting...
/I mean besides being treated as RAAAAACIST in the news...
It could get interesting.
DeleteJames Taranto @jamestaranto 13m
ReplyDeleteJust watched Kerry on "Fox News Sunday." Harrowing..
Expand
C2 @corrcomm 6m
@jamestaranto He looked like he had his makeup done at a funeral home. #scary
How appropriate...
DeleteWhy Batman is better than Superman...
ReplyDeleteJanie Johnson @jjauthor 7m
ReplyDeleteGeorge F Will: “WHERE does the Constitution confer upon presidents the ‘executive authority’ to…revise laws?” It does not!
++++++++++++++++++
DeleteLiberal commenters at the Atlantic kept insisting to me the presidents do that sort of thing all the time. Of course, they were unable to come up with any specific examples.
DeleteLocal media talking head after a story on Syrians in the Seattle area.
ReplyDelete"They are worried about their loved ones caught in an international crisis."
When the talking heads are LIVs how can we expect the masses to be more informed?
How is a "Civil War" an "International Crisis?"
Because Obama has turned it into one, silly.
DeleteTime for me to go grab my Sunday dinner.
ReplyDeleteThanks for all your hard work, Brandy!
Later, all!
You're welcome. Have a lovely evening Pi Guy!
DeletePETA Wants Pregnant Women Banned From Eating Wings Because It Might Cause Boy Babies To Have Small Penises
ReplyDeleteThat is unreal.
DeleteI don't understand what's going on here.
ReplyDeleteBare is working on the site and planning to get a new host. What would you like to drink, my friend?
Deletehttp://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rKaQzQAlNn4&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DrKaQzQAlNn4
DeleteThere is a tick epidemic ha
DeleteWell I bought it for the ants
DeleteCheck these pictures out!
ReplyDeleteI would like some wine and cheese please.
ReplyDeleteHere is some wine and here's some cheese!
Delete1 year old NYC boy dies after being shot in the while in a stroller.,
ReplyDeleteSorry, shot in the head.
DeleteThe link leads to a Google image search for Platter of cheeses. Just saying.
DeleteThere's no big picture among the other pictures? (That's usually how it works in Chrome). I may have forgotten to go back to the original "google image" search after I posted the picture of the wine.
DeleteI'm referring to the link about the boy shot in the head. I think you mistakenly pasted your link for the cheeses.
DeleteI'm so sorry!
Delete1 year NYC dies after being shot in the head while in a stroller.>
From Killian Bundy:
ReplyDeleteRelief in Damascas as Syrians mock Obama the "coward".
I'm getting rather tired of having to say " yay smart diplomacy".
DeleteHeh.
DeleteSage, here's that cheese.
ReplyDeleteIt's time for me to feed the dogs and figure out what to feed myself. Thanks so much my friends!
ReplyDeleteGoodnight.
Evening all y'all - we've had at least a temporary lapse in our stormy weather and I figured to use that time to come by, say hi and see what's going on!
ReplyDeleteSo what's going on all y'all?!
Well, for one, the Chill Thread is up...
Delete;)
Ah well off to the Chill Thread and hope some of y'all are up there tonight!
ReplyDelete