Friday, August 30, 2013

The Liberty Pub is OPEN!

Click image for more beer!

115 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Deb!! Say, I'm taking care of realmom who had an extraction by the dentist today and can't say around now, but if Pietr doesn't show up soon, could you PLEASE go back to the Afternoon thread and tell him to hit the "New Post" button so he can come up and play on the Pub thread - Pietr wasn't at C2 when we started as a blogspot so he doesn't know how things work!!

      Thanks a lot and I Hope you have a good evening and that I can see you later on tonight!!

      Delete
    2. Click on the C2 banner and that sends you to the top too

      Delete
  2. BTW, Pi Mom just arrived home from a 2-week vacation with Pi Sis on the East Coast, so you probably won't see much of me tonight. I'm helping her get settled back in and re-adjusted to this time zone.

    Have fun, all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Brandy just posted on Facebook that she's been trying to log in here for twenty minutes. It is not even recognizing the e-mail address, user name or anything she gave blogger yesterday. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to reset my gmail password and figure all that out :.(

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Hello Turn, I'm glad you made it here!

      Delete
    2. I'm lucky to have logged on let alone figure out Pi's #1 ha

      Delete
    3. Poor Brandy can't get in at all on the brand new account she started yesterday. She's fit to be tied.

      Delete
    4. I just used my Google account (which happens to be KoshsShadow at gmail.com) and it worked fine.

      Delete
  5. Hello everybody! That's sure a nice picture, Pi Guy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bush is coming up on Fox to talk to Greatta (filling in for Bill) to talk about Syria next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it was a teaser and he'll be on toward the end of the show

      Delete
  7. When you reply to a comment it doesn't post at the bottom of the page :.(

    ReplyDelete
  8. No, Turn, it posts under whomever you replied to. It's kind of hard to follow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know same diff, plus there are no numbers to pull a JG

      Delete
  9. I figured out what Obama should do, before reading Caroline Glick's column today.
    And that is go in to destroy the chemical weapons, and then get out. (I wonder how much of Assad's stock came from Saddam?)
    As for destroying the weapons, too bad Israel can't trust Obama, because they're the only ones other than Assad's military who know where they are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got that right Kosh. Hey where you been?

      Delete
    2. Good evening, Kosh! I have to run an unexpected errand but I hope to be back later.

      Delete
    3. Funny, no Reply button under Turn.
      I've been too busy, teaching two courses. And I am still doing that, plus have to set up a third one this weekend. But that course hasn't changed, and it is a math course, where an online system does all the assignments.

      Delete
  10. Maybe we should start using that tapping code McCain used I the prison camp ha

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oli essentially said find a thousand Crhis Kyles and send them into Syria

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gretta was taken aback and Oli just smiled

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have to go pick up a friend who is broken down. I hope to see you all a little later!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Holy frick if you click that time link at the top of a post then everything

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello All. What a frustrating hour trying to get on here. Google apparently gave me a branch new g-mail account. I did just fine with the old one from last night. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fetal marinated salad wit artichokes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Applying the paint to a Boeing 777

    Painting is not done in the factory like the text implies, it's done across State Rout 526 from the factory.

    Planes are taken across the highway on a bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I was cracking my own damn self up tonight walking the boob. C2 is kind of like the Borg collective and when you lose touch things start to fall apart emotionally ha

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bush next and I haven't had it on pause

    ReplyDelete
  20. OK, I'm just going to start throwing drinks out there without using reply, so we don't have to go upthread.
    Deb, here's a chardonnay!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a great man, knows when to hol em and when to fold them (he never folds)

    ReplyDelete
  22. He would win any poker game he ever would play with Obama

    ReplyDelete
  23. You know whose breaking down tonight C2?

    ReplyDelete
  24. OK, I finally made it back!

    Pi Mom is readjusting to Pacific Time by sleeping right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Scratch that - she's already awake again, and wants to grab dinner.

      Later, all!

      *TIPS BRANDY ANYWAY*

      Delete
    2. Oh good! Hi Pi, I finally made it in with my mysterious new gmail email thing. LOL Gah, I made a mistake on your cherry coke link and I can't see the mistake again. I left that space. Let me try again.

      Delete
    3. Thanks for the watch selection. I picked the small silver one! *smooches*. I don't know what I did wrong with your link.

      Delete
  25. Replies
    1. ROFLMAO!

      I spent part of the day poking around a high voltage piece of equipment with a multi-meter trying to trace where the power died out.

      Delete
    2. Hey here'll where did it? A closed breaker?

      Delete
    3. It's got a bunch of power distribution transformers, power supplies etc... I've got power going into the main distribution board... but none coming out.

      The computer control doesn't boot up. I'm now waiting for the manufacturer to send me the schematics for the distribution board.

      Delete
  26. The hive is collecting, we need Rex to complete the assimilation ha

    ReplyDelete
  27. You know smarter and much more than $7.50 an hour

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poor RedC1C4 got kicked off of Facebook yesterday. He uses a nickname there and some prog that was arguing with him about the fast-food salary issue apparently turned him in for using a false name. It's not like Facebook doesn't know his real identity. Sheesh!

      Delete
  28. Just to let all of you know. I can't be here tomorrow. I have a birthday party to go to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just to let you know I have know idea what your Zodiak

      Delete
  29. Replies
    1. It's not my birthday, unfortunately, but one of my dear friend's. It should be a fun time.

      Delete
  30. Oli was right, planned right it might

    ReplyDelete
  31. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Beer Drinking Victory Monkey? I doubt he knows where to find us.

    ReplyDelete
  32. My dog is bugging me for some dinner and I just remember I need to add fabric softener to my laundry. BRB

    ReplyDelete
  33. I've got to get going. Thanks my friends! Don't forget that I won't be here tomorrow. I'll see you Sunday!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good afternoon, err evening or what ever it is everyone...

    So,please allow me to tell you an, well oddly unexpected and interesting story. This new job that I have, well it turns out that someone who 30 years ago I was in a Christian metal band with, well he works their. And... he gave me a copy of a CD made from some old recording of our old band. I am converting those3 MP3's to youtube files and uploading them right now.

    Here's the first one... (remember, this is some stuff I recorded 30 years ago)
    Wow was that a long time ago... :O

    http://youtu.be/GKVM2sEobUg

    There are five more to go, and if anyone is interested I will post links to them when they are done as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it, dorian! 30 years ago. What a nice thing to have from your earlier years.

      Delete
    2. ROTFLMAO... It was, shall we say, more than a bit unexpected, since I lost contact with this guy some 25 years ago. A genuine blast from my own past.

      Delete
    3. Hey Dorian - pretty good stuff - even if it was 30 years ago!!! I'd love to have you post more stuff!
      And just remember the Beatles were around 30+ years ago.
      Damn, I feel OLD.

      :)

      Delete
    4. Oh, and he actually had a picture us us as well, it seems hard to believe that I was ever that young... lol lol lol

      Delete
    5. Oh, and that’s me in the red shirt and the Fro, at the tender young age of 23…

      Delete
  35. Evening all y'all - hope some of you are still out here tonight, and that all of you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good evening {gakster}!! Hope you're doing well tonight!
      How do you like your NOOK ?!

      Delete
    2. I love it! Tonight I am on Kindle. Do not have a wifi connection. :(
      Temporary.

      Delete
    3. I'm sorta here, but can't adjust my sign on data, RW...Pietr. Seems I'm just a bunch of letters and numbers saying anonymous, *SIGH*...

      Delete
    4. Click on your ID, and then edit the profile. Somewhere is the name you want to display.

      Delete
    5. Frustrating, I am sure, but we know you are here. Good to see you Pietr!

      Delete
    6. Hey Pietr!! When you go to publish a comment and have to type in your TypePad name, what do you put in? It should be Pietr!
      As KS said, click on your ID and edit the profile, but FORGET about getting your Avatar on TypePad, it just won't accept it!

      Delete
  36. Replies
    1. I thought that was your prediction for the result of Obama's actions.

      Delete
    2. Well, yea, that too... <-- insert maniacal laughter here...

      Delete
  37. Here it is!

    The C2 withdrawal symptoms were terrible.

    Spiders on the walls, pink elephants and John McCains! Scary stuff.

    (I am feeling better now.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Syrah!! Geez, what timing! You should have an e-mail from me - sent it about 10 minutes ago!

      Hope you received it!! And Very Glad to see you out here!!!

      Delete
  38. OK, the five songs from that 30 year ago band of mine that I can legally upload to youtube can now all be found here, if anyone is interested.

    File this one under: Was I ever really that young?

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comments, you agree that you alone are responsible for their content. We reserve the right to remove comments we deem offensive or inappropriate, at our discretion. Disparaging remarks about other online communities, or their members, should be made elsewhere if you are so inclined. Finally, comments made below will be subject to public viewing.