Thursday, August 29, 2013
Site redesign and rehosting...
Good afternoon! There have been too many issues with the website, current hosting situation etc that I need to do some redesign work and figure out hosting - too expensive for one thing, and being in the middle of a job search, I need to rehost somewhere cheaper. My apologies. For the next few days we'll have to use this site for now until I get this resolved.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
104 comments:
By submitting your comments, you agree that you alone are responsible for their content. We reserve the right to remove comments we deem offensive or inappropriate, at our discretion. Disparaging remarks about other online communities, or their members, should be made elsewhere if you are so inclined. Finally, comments made below will be subject to public viewing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
First!
ReplyDeleteThank you Bare!
Note that it may NOT be a few days. Could be as short as a few hours.
ReplyDeleteHi Bare!! Glad to hear we will have our new home sooner than you originally thought!!
DeleteBTW, you should have an e-mail from Ayatolla Ghilmeini, its an excellent (as usual) article and I don't know how to get it posted out here on blogspot!
Second!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up, Bare!
Hello Gak!
DeleteHi there, PBJ!
DeleteI suppose we should let a few C2ers know about this via e-mail. I'll e-mail RW right now.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the heads up, PBJ! I got your message!
ReplyDeleteGood deal!
DeleteHey All Y'all - I hope this makes it cause I'm not sure if this is my correct ID out here!! And I don't have Google or WordPress or any of the others!
ReplyDeleteBut BARE - if you are between jobs now and the old C2 was too expensive, why don't you let us contribute something PLEASE? I don't have a lot I can contribute but I'll do what I can. Just tell us how to do so!!
And hey all Y'all -this is Realwest (just in case I screw up "commenting as" I'm glad to see you!!
Hi RW!
DeleteI'd be happy to pitch in a little something as well.
Glad you made it {real}! I also would contribute.
DeleteWell, luckily I got an offer and accepted it today, so all will be well :)
ReplyDeleteGreat news!
DeleteGood news!
DeleteYippee!
DeletePredator Drone Deployed in Rim Fire Fight
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nydailynews.com/predator-drone-deployed-rim-fire-fight-article-1.1440190
Test ... test ... (louder) TEST
ReplyDelete/a true testicall
I just e-mailed doppel and Lucius about the temporary location
ReplyDeleteAnd Kenneth, and OR, and Buzz
ReplyDeleteThanks pBMb, glad you made it here.
DeleteI should e-mail Kosh's Shadow.
I don't have his addy
DeleteHas anyone notified JCM and Dianna? I have their addy's
ReplyDeleteDianna might see a Facebook post about it but it wouldn't hurt if you e-mailed her.
DeleteJamgarr knows, via Facebook.
I emailed revobob.
ReplyDeleteI got email from JCM. IIRC, he knows the way.
ReplyDeleteGood. And I just notified vxbush and Dianna
DeleteI just had an e-mail from Bar Wench Brandy and she cannot seem to log in here.
DeleteHi C2!!!!!
ReplyDeleteWho let you in?
Delete*ducking*
Pout...
Delete*grin*
DeleteCheck your email
Hi Deb!
DeleteHello?
ReplyDeleteHi Dopps!
DeleteHerro!
DeleteHi there Doppel!
DeleteHey Gak!!!
DeleteHiya Deb!
DeleteHey, y'all. I'm just checking in to see if I can post. I don't really have anything to say right now. However, that's seldom the case for long and I'm sure I'll post soon. :)
DeleteMight as well throw this out here.
ReplyDeleteRe: Syria, the news services have not noticed that there was a very high level military meeting in Amman, Jordan, two days ago. IIRC, America's chief of Central Command and the head of the JCS went.
This brings up the idea ...
I bet Jordanian and Turkish military intelligence (not to mention participation of the Mossad) can triage and ID the good guys and bad guys in the Syrian rebellion.
What if one could put together an alliance of convenience between those Middle Eastern countries which want no part of either a Ba'athist or an al Qaida Syria?
Joe C @JoeHasBeenTaxed 2m
ReplyDeleteThe Obama Syria Meltdown, "Obama shoots first then scrambles about like a land crab on fire looking for “proof.”" http://www.noquarterusa.net/blog/76283/the-obama-syria-meltdown/ …
He doesn't have any savvy advisors -- no "Kissinger" -- and I suspect, doesn't want anyone that smart.
DeleteHe's an amateur who lives in his own little cloud.
David Burge @iowahawkblog 27 Aug
ReplyDeleteGlobal warming has apparently wiped out the Puff-Chested North American War Protester.
If anyone has Kosh's email addy, would you please tell him about this site
ReplyDeleteI already did.
DeleteThe military meeting in Amman on Monday.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleno=22968#.Uh_BVH_-68A
David Burge @iowahawkblog 9h
ReplyDeleteIs there a Nobel Prize for Bow-Shooting-Over?
Oh My G*d ...
ReplyDeleteJust wait until the ObamaTwits and the European Left hear about this!
Egypt changes the oath of allegiance taken by soldiers
http://en.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleno=22985#.Uh_Bxn_-68A
+++++++++
ReplyDeleteDavid Wessel @davidmwessel 4m
ReplyDeleteU.K. House of Commons votes down motion on Syria strike, in setback for Cameron, U.S. http://on.wsj.com/17lADP6 via @WSJ
Retweeted by Instapundit.com
This morning, the Tories were calling Millibank a traitor.
DeleteMaybe they should burn him in effigy over Chamberlain's grave.
I'm still getting a "/" error at the old site.
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean the Slasher is active again?
Isn't OJ in jail?
DeleteYeah, I know. Blame th' Jooooooooos. Blame th' Jooooooooos.
DeleteA good summary of the current situation in Jordan, and the perils it faces.
ReplyDeletehttp://en.ammonnews.net/article.aspx?articleno=22969#.Uh_ERn_-68A
Bear? Would you like some financial support?
ReplyDeleteI think I could shake a little something loose.
Welcome hatchling. :-)
DeleteI'd like to help out, too.
DeleteMaybe he's just sarcastic and not a slasher.
ReplyDeleteooooooooooooooooooo!
DeleteMassive updings!
Amy Otto @CAAmyO 3m
ReplyDeleteI believe to paraphrase Rev Wright, Obama's Chickens are coming home to roost.
Eric Holder's people, Barack Obama's son
ReplyDeletehttp://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/08/29/16-year-old-arrested-killing-22-year-old
Bret Baier @BretBaier 5m
ReplyDeleteBritish lawmakers vote against military intervention in Syria in a major defeat for both British PM David Cameron & the Obama administration.
- Commander and Chief
Now Obama has his excuse for inaction.
DeleteLabour are the ones who stabbed Churchill in the back, demanding an end to the national unity government after the surrender of Germany (but before the surrender of Japan.)
ReplyDeleteThey turned on Tony Blair.
I consider it a dead-nuts certainty that Jimmy Savile voted Labour.
Enough said
I have to complete some business work. Catch you all a little later.
ReplyDeleteWelcome to Qatar
ReplyDeletehttp://english.alarabiya.net/en/News/middle-east/2013/08/30/U-S-couple-charged-in-Qatar-with-murder-of-their-8-year-old-daughter.html
I wander off to troubleshoot some hardware and y'all pick up and move!
ReplyDeleteThat'll teach ya. :)
DeleteOMG! That's right! I told you that we had.
Delete*facepalm*
Hey JCM - did you get an e-mail from Ayatolla Ghilmeini? Did you respond ?
DeleteHey all y'all - just dropped by from finishing some chores and wonder if Bare is still around and if he has any idea when we'll get our new site and HOW CAN WE HELP WITH EXPENSES?!?
ReplyDeleteOH, and how do I get my old Avatar to show up here?!
Click on your user name.
DeleteClick on Edit in up right corner.
Then add the image.
There is an upside to bankruptcy!
ReplyDeleteDetroit stopped issuing death, birth certificates after bankruptcy...
You never die!
Detroit stopped issuing death, birth certificates after bankruptcy...
And you were never born!! Wowza, that's the place for sekret agent types to be born!!!
DeleteHezbollah is mobilizing troop in southern Lebanon.
ReplyDeletehttps://now.mmedia.me/lb/en/nownews/hezbollah-mobilizing-troops-in-southern-lebanon
IF Obama does anything (and I don't think he will, now that Labour's taken the UK out of it) ... it will likely be enough to start a larger war.
Does BHO care?
DeleteOr is he only thinking, "golly gee whiz, I said red line, now I better do something or everyone will think I'm a girly man like Chelsea Manning!"
Signing off for the night. We shall see where we are tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteJust seeing if links still work...
ReplyDeletehttp://i.imgur.com/9ajsf2O.png
Hmmm...links aren't easily dealt with in this blogspot format.
Delete2nd test
I may have to go into the pub armed only with wit and charm!
/I'm doomed
Ah! Good!
Deletea href tags work! I guess I'll be OK after all!
Old fashioned href tags!
DeleteThis should be a bold and Kindle-friendly link.
ReplyDeleteHi Pi! Sweet of you to think about Kindle friendly links, But I now have a NOOK! I can 'click' and open. Wifi is cool!
DeleteI will be late to The Pub if at all tonight. Late work night and then some shopping.
Have fun tonight!
Good to hear!
DeleteOK, I'm going to risk posting without the address in the pub tonight!
There should be a Pub thread at 5:00 PM.
ReplyDeleteHey JCM, kindly check your e-mail my friend!!
DeleteAnd I've got to go eat some supper and get some work done - IF BARE SHOULD HAVE A NEW BLOG SITE FOR US in the next few hours, could someone please let me know?
ReplyDeleteAnd if anyone could tell me how I go about getting my avatar put up here, I'd very much appreciate it!! Thanks!
Click on your user name.
DeleteClick on Edit in up right corner.
Then add the image.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3mKie_zGEwo/SrzonrUNzII/AAAAAAAAAAU/3admWZgzl48/S220-h/RWavatar.jpg
DeleteOK JCM, lets see if this works in FireFox.
Thank god for Facebook. Otherwise I would never have found you guys.
ReplyDelete*curls into fetal position*
Withdrawal is cruel, very cruel!
DeleteSay there JCM, I am truly tech tarded - if you look up at comment at 4:34, I followed your instructions and all that came out was the location of my Avatar, not the picture!!
ReplyDeleteHALP!!
Click on you name... not the picture.
DeleteThen upper right "EDIT"
Just making sure my name works in a different browser...
ReplyDelete...oh, good - *PHEW!*
Trying again but this IS FireFox so I don't get it - I also can't reload the page or comments from the new desktop icon I created with FireFox.
ReplyDeleteFUTZ!
DeleteWell it sucks not being able to get my Avatar to show up on this iteration of C2, hopefully Bare will have a new, new site for us and I'll be able to post my avatar up there.d
ReplyDeleteHave a good evening all y'all - I'm off to supper!
Pub thread is up!
ReplyDeleteLink to Pub upstairs!
ReplyDeleteBare - I've used this company for a while, and they are cheap
ReplyDeletewww.webhost4life.com
That should have shown up as Kosh's Shadow. Fixed now
Deletehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/_3mKie_zGEwo/SrzonrUNzII/AAAAAAAAAAU/3admWZgzl48/S220-h/RWavatar.jpg
ReplyDelete