In late September, a helicopter hovered 50 feet above the Hanford nuclear reservation, methodically hunting almost 16 square miles for radioactive poop that critters with a taste for salt spread.
Just recently got home from work, did chores, ate, looking for something smoooooth to chill out with and hit the sack AFTER saying hello to THE BEST OF THE BLOGS!
THE pop star behind the '80s smash 99 Red Balloons has become mixed up with a cult which boasts it possesses a working time machine - which can only be used nude.
German singer Nena, whose song caused a storm Down Under in 1984, is so keen on Italy's Damanhur sect that she printed its symbol on her new album, Bild newspaper reports.
Sect founder Oberto Airaudi boasts he can implant spirits into newborn babies - and developed his own time machine.
The only problem is the machine cannot transport clothing, meaning time travellers have to climb in completely naked.
Nena recently had a stint at the sect's HQ near Turin, Italy.
/Can you tell I had to sit through a conference today on how to "take advantage" of the stimulus stuff? //I've never in my life had to PAY to get stimulated, until now. Not as much fun as it is when it's free!
And Mike, the priest says, "Oh careful, that's Mahmoud, he's in a bad mood, he doesn't like anybody, he doesn't drink, and I think he may have a bomb."
Just dropping by for a Gritty's Best Bitter and seeing how an old typepad account works. Looks like it doesn't want to display my real display name, but maybe I'll stay in this mode for a while.
Just dropping by for a Gritty's Best Bitter and seeing how an old typepad account works. Looks like it doesn't want to display my real display name, but maybe I'll stay in this mode for a while.
If you're a yob out on the town for some drinks and a fight, maybe you better think twice before picking a fight with cross-dressing kick boxer. Watch the video to the hilarious end...
Weirod - if you click my hexadecimal name, you get my profile, such as it is, with what is supposed to be my display name, which is, at this time, different from one I used elsewhere at a site that shall remain nameless. But it is good to see some of the same friends again.
Not C3PO, nor R2D2, but I wish the actual display name showed up. RW - it is a TypePad account; maybe their code doesn't integrate with blogspot's properly
For any of you who haven't sent your contact info or received any communication from me in the past, please click on my nic/avatar and send me an email with your info. We'll be moving shortly and I will be sending out invites to the new place (you will need this invite to enter). Thanks!
The Wall Street Journal speculates today that the First Puppy left a little something in the aisle of Air Force One. And it wasn't a bone.
Of course it's all unnamed sources, so who knows what to believe. But the paper quotes one supposed eyewitness saying: "You can imagine the horror on board when they discovered what it had done."
They add that a flight attendent "nearly stepped in it."
Poor Bo. A dog's gotta go when a dog's gotta go. And you know how those airplane bathrooms are.....
White House sources are apparently denying. The Journal says: "A White House press official was certain — the scoop on the poop was a crock. The press office checked with the Air Force One flight crew who said Bo had not desecrated the jet."
Anyone watch/watching Community/Parks and Recreation? Two shows I thought would suck, both not bad. Killing time until The Office Wedding episode (until 9:37 EST when the Bosox start their playoff run).
They should get a "potty patch" for Air Force 1, so the dog has somewhere to go. Having more than one dog, I know when they have to go, you don't have time to land first. Or drive to a rest stop.
Realwest, you lovable dork you, STILL with the computer problems. Only with that nick, I'm picturing you with your mouse and keyboard cables wrapped around your head. What are these? Game paddles? LOL!
Welcome, everyone!
ReplyDeleteETR rings the bell. FIRST, round on me. :)))
ReplyDeleteOh, and Firsties!
ReplyDeleteThis thing is rigged !
ReplyDeleteWhat can I get you this fine evening, Erik?
ReplyDeleteJust sticking my head in, gotta' run to a class for foster care.
ReplyDeleteSome news to discuss over drinks.
What's up, Doc? Radioactive rabbit poop at Hanford
It was a low-flying poop detector.
That is if the poop was radioactive.
In late September, a helicopter hovered 50 feet above the Hanford nuclear reservation, methodically hunting almost 16 square miles for radioactive poop that critters with a taste for salt spread.
Bar Wench, you'll have to drive yourself home.
*Tosses Wench the keys*
Hello, darling Sasquatch! What would you like?
ReplyDeleteBar Wench said...
ReplyDeleteOh, and Firsties!
That can be fixed. :)))
Got it, JCM. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteHey Sas. How is my favorite furry buddy today?
ReplyDeleteMy dearest BW, I would absolutely love a McEwan's.
ReplyDelete*tip*
hand twisted pretzels on the bar! Help yourselves.
ReplyDeleteThat can be fixed. :)))
ReplyDeleteLMAO.
SOS -
ReplyDeleteHere you go!
How is my favorite furry buddy today?
ReplyDeleteHey, it's Friday night for me, bud.
Time to get my drink on.
So a priest, a rabbi and a mullah walk into a bar...
ReplyDeleteHow are the classes going, ETR ?
ReplyDeleteHi, Kenneth! You are looking dashing this evening. Care for a drink?
ReplyDeleteYou think I look dashing? Then I won't tell you want I'm actually wearing. But I'll take Glenlivet, with a splash of water, please.
ReplyDeleteI've also made some fondue. SOS - watch the fur around the flame, though, OK?
ReplyDeleteThanks, BW !
ReplyDeleteJust for you
And the priest orders three pints..
ReplyDeletesasquatchonsteroids said... Hey, it's Friday night for me, bud.
ReplyDeleteTime to get my drink on.
Lucky bastard. This course I am doing is really screwing with my drinking time. :((
Just get me fucked up. That's all I want right now.
ReplyDeleteThat is if the poop was radioactive.
ReplyDelete/talking about my ex-husband?
Good quickie evening {C2ers}!
Just recently got home from work, did chores, ate, looking for something smoooooth to chill out with and hit the sack AFTER saying hello to THE BEST OF THE BLOGS!
Thanks, BW. I'll trust your judgment on this one.
So the barmaid pours 3 pints, sets them down in front of the priest, the rabbi & the mullah, and says...
ReplyDeleteKenneth -
ReplyDeletedrinks up!
sasquatchonsteroids said...
ReplyDeleteHow are the classes going, ETR ?
Going good. A lot I know already, some is new. A good reinforcement though.
Well, then Jack. My virgin ears and all...
ReplyDeleteRed wine please Bar Wench. Perhaps a Barolo or something from the Haut-Medoc?
ReplyDelete:::Opens the book 'The Anatomy of Courage' by Lord Moran and sits by the fire:::
watch the fur around the flame, though, OK?
ReplyDeleteWill do,BW,LOL.
Hi Gettinby. How about this?
ReplyDeleteVodka tonic
99 Red Balloons singer Nena in Damanhur naked time travel sect
ReplyDeleteTHE pop star behind the '80s smash 99 Red Balloons has become mixed up with a cult which boasts it possesses a working time machine - which can only be used nude.
German singer Nena, whose song caused a storm Down Under in 1984, is so keen on Italy's Damanhur sect that she printed its symbol on her new album, Bild newspaper reports.
Sect founder Oberto Airaudi boasts he can implant spirits into newborn babies - and developed his own time machine.
The only problem is the machine cannot transport clothing, meaning time travellers have to climb in completely naked.
Nena recently had a stint at the sect's HQ near Turin, Italy.
/heh, any excuse for Germans to get naked
Sorry Bar Wench, desperate times call for desperate measures.
ReplyDeleteand for you, Jack!
ReplyDelete"Hey Mike, you & Sam I know, but who's the dude with big frown?"
ReplyDeleteObama's plans all suck
ReplyDeleteBut he can still be a jester
ReplyDeleteKillian,
ReplyDeleteI used that line too, only my "time machine" looked like a hot tub.
It makes me laugh to think
ReplyDelete/heh, any excuse for Germans to get naked
ReplyDeleteHeh, brilliant.
Things I should've thought of #356.
He gets fisted by Aunt Esther
ReplyDeleteBURMA SHAVE
ReplyDeleteexperiencedtraveller -
ReplyDeletewinein glass
FIRST
ReplyDeleteLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa
I can't hear you...LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa
First...First...First...LaLaLaLaLaLaLaLa
Tequila :-/
ReplyDeleteEhhhhh
KB? Lucius? Pick your poison!
ReplyDeleteNena is what, now, 41 or something?
ReplyDeleteJorline - have you already started drinking?
ReplyDeleteI'll have a Bellini.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe none of you have commented once on My new dress
ReplyDeleteLucius -
ReplyDeleteBellini up!
I can't believe none of you have commented once on My new dress
ReplyDeleteI'm coming, Elizabeth!! [holding left side]
beggars can't be choosers, Jack.
ReplyDeleteOh, Lucius!
ReplyDeleteDescribe to me the circumstances of which you are aware, canines!
ReplyDeleteBar Wench said...
ReplyDeleteJorline - have you already started drinking?
Yes, Brandy. I like a Black Russian please.
/I'm not a racist...not a racist!
NPR overload
Whoops, I mean... s'up, dawgs?
ReplyDeleteI can't believe none of you have commented once on My new dress
ReplyDeleteMy oh my.
Nice.
I know they cant. I'll drink up.
ReplyDeletemmmmmmm.....
ReplyDeleteThanks, BW! Perfect!
The new 3 branches of the government:
Judicial
liarslative
Jokecutive
/Can you tell I had to sit through a conference today on how to "take advantage" of the stimulus stuff?
//I've never in my life had to PAY to get stimulated, until now. Not as much fun as it is when it's free!
Here Jorline, honey -
ReplyDeleteBlack Russian
I thought this was your new dress...
ReplyDeletehttp://brandmediaweek.typepad.com/.a/6a00d834519bc269e2010536d1d33a970c-300wi
Hi there, OR! What will it be this evening?
ReplyDeleteI'm thinking of the dress ... the corset ... the stockings with the seams .... the absent knickers ....
ReplyDeleteBar Wench, I'd like a pint of Romulan Ale, please. (And no, I'm not JamesTKirk's sock puppet.)
ReplyDeleteKenneth - that is my every day red dress. I wanted something special.
ReplyDeleteLucius! I swore you to secrecy!
ReplyDeleteAnd Mike, the priest says, "Oh careful, that's Mahmoud, he's in a bad mood, he doesn't like anybody, he doesn't drink, and I think he may have a bomb."
ReplyDeleteOR - in bed?
ReplyDeleteNice dress indeed. Hubba hubba.
ReplyDeleteWassup
ReplyDeleteA little hopey/changey, but still funny!
WAHAHAHAHA, Kenneth!
ReplyDelete.......
ReplyDeleteBlack Russians are racist.
ReplyDelete/
Bar Wench said...
ReplyDeleteOR - in bed?
Man, I LIKE this bar!
For the last time, Lucius, I'm not wearing that for you, so forget it.
ReplyDeleteWelcome, PaladinPhil! What will it be this evening?
ReplyDeleteSorry folks, brain shut down there for a minute. Evening Brandy. Looking good tonight.
ReplyDeleteSo the barmaid says, "A bomb? well aren't you going to do anything about him?"
ReplyDeleteEverything ok? Seems really quiet!
ReplyDeleteJack said...
ReplyDeleteBlack Russians are racist.
I don't know Jack...Hey Jack.
/bet he never heard that one before.
May I have a rum and ginger please? Probably going to call it early tonight.
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm glad you like my new dress
ReplyDeleteOhhhhh Brandy...I'm looking for that red dress.
ReplyDelete......
ReplyDeletePhil -
ReplyDeletedo you mind pouring?
I think it may be a real early night for me. Keep blanking out for some reason...
ReplyDeleteHeard it many times, Jorline.
ReplyDeleteWhen I sign off later, maybe you guys can say "Oh, Jack's off."
I've never heard that one, either/
Jorline - you can borrow it! I'll do your make up when you do.
ReplyDelete...and the priest says, "no, I don't want to make him mad."
ReplyDeleteBar Wench said...
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm glad you like my new dress
SCHWING
Oh wow, thanks Brandy. Even better then what I had in mind. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry, Kenneth. I thought your joke was over like 30 minutes ago! I'll reserve my laughter for the real end.
ReplyDelete"well if he doesn't drink, then who's the third drink for?"
ReplyDeleteBar Wench said...
ReplyDeleteJorline - you can borrow it! I'll do your make up when you do.
After that pic...no thank you. That dress was made just for you...and I'm not waxing my chest or legs.
I think it may be a real early night for me. Keep blanking out for some reason.
ReplyDeleteIt's probably Bar Wench's red dress. ;)
/Seriously, I hope you're okay!
Me, too. I'm heading for the sweet state of just enough vodka.
G'night C2's. Thanks.
Wench, this joke ain't over yet, and the punch line ain't that funny, so you better get your laughs in now.
ReplyDeleteOK, Jorline. Just thought I'd offer!
ReplyDeletenight, gettinby! See you tomorrow, ok? Be safe.
ReplyDeleteJack said...
ReplyDeleteHeard it many times, Jorline.
When I sign off later, maybe you guys can say "Oh, Jack's off."
I've never heard that one, either/
LMAO...In my other life, one of my names tops Jack...lol
Glad you're at C2 Jack.
Nachos, anyone?
ReplyDeleteBar wench has a red dress
ReplyDeleteA corset and sexy hose
ReplyDeleteWhat more could a guy my age want?
ReplyDeleteMy new dress
ReplyDeleteCialis, I suppose
ReplyDelete"I wanted to see Detroit win. I've been there. It's like God took a shit on a parking lot. They deserve some good news."
ReplyDelete~shitmydadsays
cealis and two tubs on a hill?
ReplyDeleteBURMA SHAVE
ReplyDeleteanyone need refills?
ReplyDeleteOn my Cialis samples? Yes. Sadly.
ReplyDeleteAchmed the Dead Terrorist
ReplyDeleteVentriloquists...I dying art.
The bases are JUICED!!
ReplyDeleteHey Brandy!
ReplyDeleteNICE DRESS!
Scotch, please ...my usual
{Pink}
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by for a Gritty's Best Bitter and seeing how an old typepad account works. Looks like it doesn't want to display my real display name, but maybe I'll stay in this mode for a while.
ReplyDeleteScotch for Pink!
ReplyDeleteHey Pink and C3realwestPO. Hope you are both well.
ReplyDelete6p00e54fa4568b8833 said...
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by for a Gritty's Best Bitter and seeing how an old typepad account works. Looks like it doesn't want to display my real display name, but maybe I'll stay in this mode for a while.
Hey, C3PO is back...wassup RW?
Hi Jorline! Just walking in, what'd I miss?
ReplyDeleteIf you're a yob out on the town for some drinks and a fight, maybe you better think twice before picking a fight with cross-dressing kick boxer. Watch the video to the hilarious end...
ReplyDeletehttp://gatewaypundit.blogspot.com/2009/10/street-thugs-pick-fight-with-cage.html
Weirod - if you click my hexadecimal name, you get my profile, such as it is, with what is supposed to be my display name, which is, at this time, different from one I used elsewhere at a site that shall remain nameless.
ReplyDeleteBut it is good to see some of the same friends again.
Onions
ReplyDeletehere you are mystery 6p00e54flalalalalalala
ReplyDeleteI think that's someone other than Real ...just looks an awful lot like him.
ReplyDeleteYou missed the free money, Pink. It's from Obama's stash.
ReplyDeleteIt isn't RW. It is another - a friend, it seems! Welcome, list of numbers!
ReplyDeleteHey 6p00e54fa4568b8833, good to see you back!
ReplyDelete:')
SAGE! Hi,baby! What would you like. Oh, and check out my new dress
ReplyDeleteYou missed the free money, Pink. It's from Obama's stash.
ReplyDeleteI heard Rush having conniptions over it.
Disgusting.
How you doing, Jack? Better, I hope. :-)
Jorline said...
ReplyDelete6p00e54fa4568b8833 said...
Hey, C3PO is back...wassup RW?
Not C3PO, nor R2D2, but I wish the actual display name showed up.
RW - it is a TypePad account; maybe their code doesn't integrate with blogspot's properly
I'm doing okay, thanks for asking! Could use some more shots, though.
ReplyDeletePink Freud said...
ReplyDeleteHi Jorline! Just walking in, what'd I miss?
I came in late as well Pink...I'm feeling my way around the thread.
*looking at Brandy and that red dress again*
Not C3PO, nor R2D2,
ReplyDeleteThat's EXACTLY the sort of denial a super-intelligent robot would employ.
Just sayin'.
Here, Jack
ReplyDeleteFigi
ReplyDelete6p00e54fa4568b8833 said...
ReplyDeleteyou mean you're not realwest?
Thanks. One more half-inning!
ReplyDelete*looking at Brandy and that red dress again*
ReplyDeleteKinda cool to have the sexiest bar wench in the blogosphere, innit it?
Oh, Pink, you are so kind.
ReplyDeleteFlintlock
ReplyDeleteSage - your speaking in code, honey. What, in English, would you care to drink?
ReplyDeleteKenneth said...
ReplyDelete6p00e54fa4568b8833 said...
you mean you're not realwest?
Nope. And it looks like I'll just create a blogger account to make this all work. I'll start with one under a different name
Pink Freud said...
ReplyDeleteKinda cool to have the sexiest bar wench in the blogosphere, innit it?
Yep...and you're not chopped liver either Pink.
Sage, I get the feeling I'm supposed to be getting some meaning here, but I'm not ....
ReplyDeleteOnions+Fiji+Flintlock ...I got nothing.
Dirigible
ReplyDeleteLooks like I had a blogger account with the same name. Let's see, is the Bitters ready?
ReplyDeleterealwest had the same problem for several days. we took to calling him "the blogger formerly known as realwest"
ReplyDeleteJust a friendly reminder:
ReplyDeleteCALL FOR CONTACT INFO:
For any of you who haven't sent your contact info or received any communication from me in the past, please click on my nic/avatar and send me an email with your info. We'll be moving shortly and I will be sending out invites to the new place (you will need this invite to enter). Thanks!
Onions+Fiji+Flintlock ...I got nothing.
ReplyDeleteIt means... Desert Dog is drunk?
A No. 2 on Air Force One? Oh noes Bo!
ReplyDeleteThe Wall Street Journal speculates today that the First Puppy left a little something in the aisle of Air Force One. And it wasn't a bone.
Of course it's all unnamed sources, so who knows what to believe. But the paper quotes one supposed eyewitness saying: "You can imagine the horror on board when they discovered what it had done."
They add that a flight attendent "nearly stepped in it."
Poor Bo. A dog's gotta go when a dog's gotta go. And you know how those airplane bathrooms are.....
White House sources are apparently denying. The Journal says: "A White House press official was certain — the scoop on the poop was a crock. The press office checked with the Air Force One flight crew who said Bo had not desecrated the jet."
White House stonewalling!
/it's Poopgate!
So the rabbi, who's been quiet up to this point says...
ReplyDeleteLooks like google accounts work, but the integration with TypePad leaves something to be desired
ReplyDeletebitters for sb5k
ReplyDeleteAnyone watch/watching Community/Parks and Recreation? Two shows I thought would suck, both not bad. Killing time until The Office Wedding episode (until 9:37 EST when the Bosox start their playoff run).
ReplyDeleteThey should get a "potty patch" for Air Force 1, so the dog has somewhere to go.
ReplyDeleteHaving more than one dog, I know when they have to go, you don't have time to land first. Or drive to a rest stop.
White House stonewalling!
ReplyDelete/it's Poopgate!
We should make this story our Number Two priority.
Hi Lincolntf! What can I get you?
ReplyDeleteOR - very, very funny!
ReplyDeleteI'm more concerned about the stinking turd the TOTUS left...
ReplyDeleteBar Wench said...
ReplyDeletebitters for sb5k
What service! Exactly what I ordered.
Realwest, you lovable dork you, STILL with the computer problems. Only with that nick, I'm picturing you with your mouse and keyboard cables wrapped around your head. What are these? Game paddles? LOL!
ReplyDeleteWe aim to please at the Liberty Pub!
ReplyDeleteSam Adams, please.
ReplyDeleteHIYA, Noam!
ReplyDeleteppsssstttt - it's not Real West. Meet sb5k!
Well look what the wind blew in!
ReplyDeleteNOAM!!
WELCOME!!
Sam Adams for Lincolntf!
ReplyDelete"The extra beer is for me, I'm going to be very thirsty after I get back from kicking Mahmoud's ass while Mike here sits in the bar taking it easy."
ReplyDeleteNoam, was it the red dress that convinced you? ;-)
ReplyDeleteNoam!? Hey, good to see you, man.
ReplyDeletePink, you mean My new dress?
ReplyDeleteBar Wench said...
ReplyDeleteSam Adams for Lincolntf!
Danke.
now laugh, Kenneth?
ReplyDeleteGood night folks, time to put the wee lad to bed. It's been fun.
ReplyDeleteOh sure, they blame the dog.
ReplyDelete/one poop in the aisle looks like another, lots of potential suspects on the plane
I told you it wasn't funny. It's what I call an alegory.
ReplyDeleteBitte, Licoln
ReplyDeletePink Freud said...
ReplyDeleteNoam, was it the red dress that convinced you? ;-)
That didn't hurt.
Hey, all.
lincoln - *PIMF*
ReplyDeleteyeah Killian, time to curb that bitch.
ReplyDeleteNight, Kenneth! Kiss kiss!
ReplyDeletePink, you mean My new dress?
ReplyDeleteIt's *you* Brandy. Perfect.
(did I say that out loud?)
ReplyDeleteHowdy Noam!
ReplyDeleteThank you, Pink!
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy Noam is here, I think I'm gonna cry.
ReplyDeleteSeriously....welcome buddy!
We are sure you regret it, Kenneth.
ReplyDeleteHey Noam...welcome!
ReplyDeleteHere, Sage, take this kleenex. I keep them right here in my bra.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I'm out. Stay frosty, snowmen!
ReplyDeleteHey Noam, WELCOME. BW please get NS a drink. :)))
ReplyDeleteNight, OR! Drive carefully. The Blogocops are out in full force!
ReplyDeleteG'nite OR!
ReplyDeleteKeep it 'tween the ditches, good man!
I'm happy too! What shall I get him?
ReplyDeleteBar Wench said...
ReplyDeleteI'm happy too! What shall I get him?
Burma Shave
Bar Wench said...
ReplyDeleteHere, Sage, take this kleenex. I keep them right here in my bra.
Ah...
Ah...
Ahhh...
chooooo-blblblblblblblblblblblble!
more munchies!
ReplyDelete2 outs, 2 men on
ReplyDeleteBelliard steps to the plate.
A hush falls over the crowd ....
All tied up.
ReplyDelete