Sunday, October 11, 2009

Good morning, afternoon, evening *everyone*!™

Help yourselves!

89 comments:

  1. SUNDAY, SUNDAY! CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, fruitcup!!!

    Now if I can only just get to sleep and I will be happy. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...looks for hammer to help knock out Phil

    ReplyDelete
  4. The good news is...the world WON'T end in 2012!
    Just the world as we know it. Doom and gloom buttonoff, we now return you to our regularly scheduled programming - FRUITCUP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well I am going to try one more time. See you all later.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good night to you Pi, with lol and I alone, we can continue with our nefarious plans for world domination "You vill have fruitcup, and, you vill post numerous times on the interwebs."

    ReplyDelete
  7. Paladin, try the old fashioned method of getting some sleep - 5 Old Fashioneds

    ReplyDelete
  8. Say, you're from Dallas, aren't you, Panhandler?

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! Scratch that last video! ;=)

    HI, CC!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish we could color text here, so I could type, "What am I, invisible?"

    I'd color it white.

    That'd be so funny, wouldn't it? : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. lol - Nah, I do naked and the EPA shows up, not the cops. Pensacola, FL - "The Western Gate to the Sunshine State"/"The mother-in-law of Naval Aviation"
    Get your groove on. (Sorry, Im a lapsed Methodist)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Panhandler,

    DELICIOUS!

    /nice buns, too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Did I close down the last thread before you were finished with it, Bunky...er, CC?

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Waaaaycist!

    You know, I rather like you, Panhandler. You are one funny...ummmm...Panhandler. (A guy, right?)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Bunky. I guess it's from an old commercial. Voice over would say something like..."You say that nobody notices you even when you go outside naked (like Panhandler). Is that your problem, Bunky?"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Why thank you CC - Yes I am of the male persuasion, although as a batchelor it's readily apparant I wasn't all that good at persuading.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Priorities, lol. Priorities.

    I'd grab my three pair of Old Gringo boots and my two pair of thigh-high Stuart Weitzman's, and I'd tuck my Vera Wang motorcycle boots under my chin and wade to dry land. Yes I would. : )

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bunky! Okay. I can go with that.

    Panhandler...did you call all the girls "WAAAAAYCIST"?

    ReplyDelete
  19. PERSONALIZED news-of-the-weird.

    We Aim To Please!

    ReplyDelete
  20. On Halloween we should all change our display names.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd better switch back. NO ONE will respect me if I use this name...I'll go back to the one where MOST don't respect me. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  22. Enough with the naked already! In defference to the ladies present I AM wearing pants. And a shirt, and shoes - I don't want to get kicked out of Waffle House later on when I venture forth to seek the wiley Bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Are you an actual panhandler, Panhandler, or are you a Florida panhandler, Panhandler? I have a friend in Destin, Florida, on the panhandle, Panhandler, and I had a funny conversation with a panhandler once when I played a gig at a hotel, Panhandler. (This is fun.)

    ReplyDelete
  24. So Panhandler...you just wear shoes all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  25. Correspondence Committee said...

    Panhandler...did you call all the girls "WAAAAAYCIST"?

    Please excuse, poor attempt at humor.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh no, Panhandler - I thought what you said was funny!! (I was just tweakin' ya. I'm sorry! I should have included one of my incredibly hip smiley emoticons!)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Panhandler as in the Panhadle of Florida (we're farther West than Cleveland). Retired military/contractor. No tattoos, shoes for social occassions only.

    ReplyDelete
  28. What branch of the military? (If you don't mind my asking. If I pry too much, just punch me in the face.)

    ReplyDelete
  29. That is the coolest avatar ever, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Well, Count Spatula, looks like I killed fruit cup! I'm sorry. I thought of a good Halloween display name though. : ) (We'll have display names in the new place.)

    Good night, and good night to you, too, Panhandler. You guys have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  31. No hits, no problem. USN for 31 years, went in as an E1 recruit, spent time in WESTPAC on minesweepers, made Viet Nam in Jan 1962. Finished my college degree in 68, commissioned in 68, went Naval Air, retired out as an 05 (Commander), replaced myself as a contractor and did another 15 before I decided to retire to a life of indolence. That lasted 6 months, I now work part time in the service department of a Triumph/Ducati/KTM motorcycle dealership.

    ReplyDelete
  32. talloldman was Navy, too.

    /only for 3 years though...

    ReplyDelete
  33. CC no kill thread, Panhandler type slow and lol looking for music videos - We luvs ya Bunky.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Psst! Bet she didn't know she was supposed to change the avatar when she went incognito!

    /wink! wink!

    ReplyDelete
  35. We never should have told CC about the nick edit function- so lol, still no "accidents" to the local deer populace to replenish the meat locker?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Change an avatar? Nah, that would be wrong, just plain wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Panhandler...funny you should mention that.

    My daughter shows up tonight at 2 am. (Or is that "this morning"?) Walks in with a look of terror on her face. "I almost got killed by a buck with HUGE antlers!" So I'm thinking, she was in her car. Uh-uh. She was walking on campus, and would you believe this thing charged at her? The only thing that saved her was he got distracted by a car and started chasing it up the street.

    That deer must have been trained by dogs!

    This is in the middle of Philadelphia, btw. Not in the suburbs.

    /REVENGE OF THE WHITE TAILS!

    ReplyDelete
  38. At least it wasn't a feral attack rabit - Oh, the Horror.
    In my home town in Montana several years ago people started complaining to the cops about semebody stealing their dogs. Cops started patrolling - finally caught the miscreant, a mountain lion out grocery shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  39. I'm just popping back in 'cause I have to say this one last thing - Panhandler, thank you for your service.

    My dad was in the Navy. He was a corpsman on Iwo Jima, attached to the Fourth Marines.

    The Big Cheese around here, Running Bare, was in the Navy also...he's a Gulf War vet.

    Really, so very happy you're here.

    Good night, again...please take care of our lol, and lol, don't play tricks on me. I have enough problems! ; )

    Enjoy yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  40. So, what do you think, does this capture the real essence of my existance?

    ReplyDelete
  41. Enjoy yourselves!

    Okayyyyy! We got the go-ahead from Correspondence Committee! (She da boss around here.)

    /NOW we can get naked. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. The sock puppet is cuter.

    /if you like "cute".

    ReplyDelete
  43. What's this "we" stuff lol, you got a mouse in your pocket?

    ReplyDelete
  44. Now now, that's OK, is just a joke, but I refer you to my earlier post concerning my body type and the EPA.
    Sidenote: I was at Woodstock in 69 - selling a truckload of day old bread to the starving hippies. Made a bundle and got back on the road before they figured out we were active duty military.

    ReplyDelete
  45. And, for clarification purposes - It's "nekkid".

    ReplyDelete
  46. Panhandler,

    You tricked a bunch of hippies?!

    /so now I know that you can shoot fish in a barrel... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  47. Don't worry. I won't do it either.

    /what? and risk losing my job here?
    //not the EPA...but the FDA would certainly show up!

    ReplyDelete
  48. Waiter, there's a hair in my Matzo!

    ReplyDelete
  49. The Food Police: "Hey lady! You're eating your share plus 3/4 of somebody else's!

    /wonder if I have any chocolate in the house...or ice cream.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Ice cream maybe, but choclate? - You will call out the ghost of VXBush with that.

    ReplyDelete
  51. What few people realize is that LeMay's B-29s killed more people in Tokyo in one night than died at Hiroshima. It was a just war, but it wasn't fought in a pretty way.

    ReplyDelete
  52. No, sorry! Chocolate is MY middle name.

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  53. I'd hardly describe any war as "pretty". My dad was in the South Pacific during WWII and had his own horror stories about enemy behavior.

    /shudder, redux

    ReplyDelete
  54. "So let it be written, so let it be done

    ReplyDelete
  55. littleoldlady,

    I'll be Count Spatula.

    Ya know that killed yesterday's thread.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Geepers - Da Geep - Geepster
    Hows it going? (Not being sure of your gender I hesitate to ask 'How'r they hangin?')

    ReplyDelete
  57. Morning Panhandler,

    Coffee and fruitcup. What could be better.

    Oh, and they're hangin' just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  58. littleoldlady,

    Everyone saw you whip out the Spatula of Doom and suddenly found something else to do.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Riiiight! My deadly kitchen utensils! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  60. I have company for the weekend and he is an early riser.

    /that's how we know we're related!
    //bbiab

    ReplyDelete
  61. Going out for breakfast, hold down the fort Geepers. ( I don't recommend this place though.)

    ReplyDelete