Thursday, September 17, 2009

Good morning, afternoon, evening *everyone*!™





Help yourselves!

150 comments:

  1. w00t!

    Good going, Blogspot! Make a liar outta me. LOLOLOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy!

    Thank you!

    So, Dinah helped with this?
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good going, Blogspot! Make a liar outta me. LOLOLOL!

    Can't you get anything wrong right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bring my imaginary friends with me wherever I go!

    /I'm now working on teaching them how to do laundry...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bring my imaginary friends with me wherever I go!

    Then I've got music for your thread.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY THEME SONG! YAY!

    /goes with my theme post!

    Bwahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They're coming to take your buffet, ha-ha, he-he, ho-ho

    /JK, the buffet is safe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking for a Thursday song.

    Not much out there. One by David Bowie (who I like, but not crazy about "Thursday's child").

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're coming to take your buffet, ha-ha, he-he, ho-ho

    OMG! Bwahahahaha! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, this is VERY funny! Thanks, Pi Guy. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Was this a movie? How did I miss it?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning littleoldlady and Pi Guy.

    /shambles to buffet for fruitcup.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh yes it is! (In 14 parts on YouTube...yet another lost morning...)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Phil! :-)

    Better partake now, they're coming to take my buffet away... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Was this a movie? How did I miss it?!

    Yep. It's called "Drop Dead Fred".

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good mornin, Lol, Pi...how's the fruitcup holding up?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey littleoldlady. Drop Dead Fred was a great movie. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Come to think of it...in 1991 I was watching All Disney All The Time.

    Not that I minded that so much...BIG fan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. As long as we're talking great movies available in multi-part format on YouTube in which a young lady lets her imagination run away with her, here's my favorite!

    (11 parts)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh cool. Thanks Pi, I loved that movie. :)

    /don't ask, I am eclectic in all sorts of areas.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Pi Guy,

    What?! Do you hate me that much? I have a holiday to prepare for...dammit!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sorry!

    I'll take all the blame, though!

    ReplyDelete
  23. ROFLMAO....

    36 Do not start elastic band wars with the security department, they have much more free time in which to practice.
    37 Not allowed to scare the security guard who walks around wearing a pair of headphones.
    38 Not allowed to scare the security guard who just walks around in a daze


    RTWT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Phil and enuff are here to keep you company now, littleoldlady.

    It's time for me to head on out.

    Goodnight, all!

    ReplyDelete
  25. 'Night, Pi Guy! :-)

    Thanks for the company! Movies...Music...all good!

    ReplyDelete
  26. love my crushed ice early in the morning

    So, on big goverment. com,,, next vid they put up, use split screen.
    1. side one the crime sceen from the ACORN office
    2. side two B. Obama vid where he was teaching the ACORN class.

    like that

    ReplyDelete
  27. 'Morning, blahblah! :-)

    You should send them an email. Good suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Morning blahblah. ACORN, the gift that keeps on giving. I just hope it's razed to the ground and the ground salted by the time things are done.

    ReplyDelete
  29. So, off the Tyler Tx. and a meet up of
    the underground Texas conservatives.

    Sorry to say, Rudy G. is down here from NYC
    running around helping little Rick Perry get re-elected, they both are on the Trans Texas Toll Road side helping the Spanish Company
    take over the U.S. Highway system ,
    Not going to happen.

    later all, tell Realwest hello for me today
    and thanks.....

    ReplyDelete
  30. Will do blah. Take care and keep up the good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Underground Texas Conservatives? I would think Texas is the ONE place they could be ABOVE ground...

    See ya, blahblah! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Distressing Obama news du jour

    Yea...Barack's got the barrels of nitro heated to 118°F and is about to flip the switch on the vibrator-mixers.

    This should be fun. /

    Just out of curiosity, is there a state or alignment of states not pissed-off at this Admin? Other than, of course, the Totalitarian-4 who are licking their chops?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Try living in Pennsylvania...

    /sheesh

    Although next year's Specter/Sestak/Toomey senate race is looking to be...interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Mornin blahblah,

    Good to see you here.

    aboo

    ReplyDelete
  35. enuff,

    Not that I can think of offhand. In Israel 6% of the (Jewish) population thinks he's pro-Israel. Western Europe is living in "be careful what you wish for" land. Eastern Europe just got royally screwed. China is pissed about tires and worried about their investments. South Korea and Japan are just plain worried. And the Arabs are never happy.

    Maybe Russia?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Enuff: Well Canada doesn't seem to have any problems with the Won any more. That whole "buy American" thing has been waived when dealing with us. Of course that could change in a heart beat up here. Hopefully we won't be going to the ballot box in the near future. All up in the air at the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  37. ACORN actually made the front page of the WaPo...of course, they spend most of the article disparaging the filmmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Putin's fuming over Plugs earlier remarks but they're part of the Totalitarian-4 - Putin, the Mullah's, China and Yugo Hugo. Barry's wannabe pals.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Front page of cnn.com or the NYTimes? NADA.

    ReplyDelete
  40. enuff,

    They love it when "Democracies talk".

    /it means that they're doing little or no "do".

    PERMANENT damage. I sure hope we live through this... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  41. Actually, YOU brought up The One's upcoming UN appearance the other day, didn't you?

    When is that? I have to rent an underpass for that day...

    ReplyDelete
  42. Phil,

    Yea..the Won got smacked by the clue-bat early on with you folks - before He figured out He's really smarter than He'd previously thought.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Lol,

    Yes ma'am - chairing the UNSC. I think on the 28th but we've got so many conflict paths all converging to meet at the same point in time & space, I could be wrong.

    But, but, but...next week at the Un I'm pretty sure we can layout our plans for destroying our economy when they meet for the Climate shindig.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Ugh, climate change. I can't wait until the ice sheets start advancing so I can ridicule the followers of Gore.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I can't wait until the ice sheets start advancing so I can ridicule the followers of Gore.

    You'll be living in frigid Philadelphia!

    /come on down!

    ReplyDelete
  46. Lol...Jon poked his fingers in both eyes, pretty damned amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  47. I'm still laughing. Sometimes he's a pain in the butt, but sometimes Jon REALLY nails it.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I wonder if ObamaCare will result in a black market (sorry!) of Underground Doctors?

    ReplyDelete
  49. Iran lashes out at Sarkozy’s nuclear remarks

    ...didn't The Won cave with the Mullah's & the Norks on the same day, 9-11?

    It's all bleeding(ugh) together :(

    ReplyDelete
  50. Well time to do that work thing. See you folks in an hour or so.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Bye, Phil! :-)

    Thanks for keeping us company!

    /yeah, it does indeed get scary when I sit here and type to myself! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Under the category of "Proud of Myself!" ;-) ...
    I somehow managed to turn that chart from my Underground Doctors link above into a file that I can upload for a thread.

    /got Photoshop...
    //ALMOST know how to use it! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  53. YAWN

    good morning C2. Ok, now I can really focus on this highway stuff blahblah has been talking about. But I don't understand what the hell is going on there. Someone drag his butt back here and explain.

    Bare, piglet, all. I was wondering. I know how you want to handle the blog roll and stuff, but I was thinking that it might be a good thing to give people tools for being active citizens. I don't know if people know about Thomas. This is the site where you can go to look up proposed bills and find their status, sponsors, etc. Obama' 'promise' to put proposed legislation up for public review for 5 days was always bogus because the Library of Congress has been doing it since forever.

    http://thomas.loc.gov/

    There is also something called the Federal Register. This is also a government site but it tells you about all the bills that have been passed and lets citizens comment on how the regulations that are mandated by those bills should be written

    http://gpoaccess.gov/fr/

    I'm still trying to figure out how to navigate IE 7.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Good Morning Ya'll ... must get coffee ... bought one of those things that you put the kcups in and I love it ... takes just a minute to make coffee ... takes me longer to go downstairs ... brb ...

    ReplyDelete
  55. 'Morning, everybody!

    Dropping off bagels and plenty of bialys on my way to work.

    I'm open to requests.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  56. Bialys! YUMMMMM!

    maudgonne, THANKS! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  57. Morning, folks.
    How many nuts will fall out of the tree today?
    ShakeShakeShake.

    ReplyDelete
  58. hmmm... So we're backing down on ballistic missile defense ?
    With Obama, you really can't be too shocked.

    Question is, did we get any concessions from Putin on Iran ?
    Would it matter if he did ?

    Powerful people agree : Obama is a wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  59. And I am back. Morning sasquatch, Atilla, maud, zigzagging. Another cool morning here. Have to make a call to my HO about money that wasn't sent or recieved. Asked for vacation pay and didn't get it. I really need the money for that new computer I need. Not to mention camera payments.

    ReplyDelete
  60. PHIL! What's the population of Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  61. PHIL! What's the population of Canada?

    Approximately 33 million according to the last census. About the tenth of the size of U.S.A. Most of our population is along the U.S. border.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Thanks, Phil :-)

    /that's about what I thought

    ReplyDelete
  63. Good Morning C2ers. Just a quick pop in to get some fruitcup and say Hi. Leaving shortly for Universal.

    ReplyDelete
  64. No problem littleoldlady. Amazing to think that we are the second largest country in the world. Biggest problem is that we have so much uninhabitable space. The North West Territories and Nunavut are mostly barren land and permafrost. As well as the northern reaches of most of our provinces.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Morning Erik. Have fun at the amusment park. I recommend lots and lots of roller coasters.

    ReplyDelete
  66. I recommend lots and lots of roller coasters.

    I think I will take you up on that idea. :))) Not Ceder Point, but it will have to do. I hear that the Hulk and Dueling Dragons is great though.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hi Erik! :-)

    Have fun and bon appetit! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  68. Phil,

    You mean second largest in land mass?

    /I did not know that!

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hello C2ers, again.
    This is a drive-by comment of mine. Just to say my hellos. I am right in the middle of my work. Next step will be to /chase off/ my students and admin work.
    Thanks for the fruitcup! Yum.

    I hope to be in later in the day. Stay correscondy ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hi Callahan, bye Callahan. :)

    littleoldlady: Yeah, we've always been 2nd. Even after the Soviet Union broke up we were still smaller then Russia. That's our heartbreak, always the bridesmaid, never the bride. :D

    ReplyDelete
  71. Phil,

    FREE SIBERIA!

    /will that do it for you? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  72. Oh, man I hate my boss this morning ... she actually is making me work ... she is gonna get fired! ... I will come back when she leaves ... blah must work to feed the tax machine ... but I am thinking ole ACORN might be on to something with that tin cup buried in the back yard ...

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  73. FREE SIBERIA!

    /will that do it for you? ;-)


    ROFLMAO, yeah that just might. But who would want Siberia in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  74. Zigzag,

    Yeah, I "work" for myself, too.

    /nasty! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  75. Phil,

    SAVE THE TIGERS!

    TIGERS ARE PEOPLE, TOO!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  76. WOW. I killed a dead thread.

    /SO talented!

    Here's some morning music to get y'all going.

    ReplyDelete
  77. You didn't kill it, it was only pining for the fjords. Trying to work out my next blog post. Have an idea where to go, just have to figure on the start and the path.

    /also work is getting in the way as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  78. /also work is getting in the way as well. :)

    I HATE when that happens! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  79. Yeah, and I was also doing some blog snooping. Seeing what else was going on. The craziness is rapidly increasing, and lots of people bailing.

    ReplyDelete
  80. Good morning y'all! Good grief we've got over 100 comments already?! What are you all insomniacs or at least younger than me?!?
    It's a rainy cool(66 degrees going up to 72 degrees rain all day for each of the next 3 days) in Charlotte!
    How is everyone doing this morning?

    ReplyDelete
  81. realwest!

    Fruitcup thread number of comments are a bit skewed due to the fact that I'm very adept at talking to myself. ;-)

    Not today, though. Lots of folks came by!

    blahblah sends his regards!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hey there {littleoldlady}! I'd heard you talked to yourself quite a bit and were in fact very adept at it! LOL!
    Anyway, if y'all see blahblah around tell him I said hi too - I can only stay for about an hour this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  83. And what is it with my friend Callahan23? He's always disappearing just before I show up!!
    (sniff, sniff -nope showered and deodorant are working fine............maybe I need mouthwash?)!
    Well anyway hello and goodbye Callahan23!!

    ReplyDelete
  84. It's just like the Autobahn here...a lot of WHOOSH!

    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  85. Good morning realwest. Cool and sunny up here. It's now been 17 days without any precipitation (no rain). Been busy typing away, working, and generally trying to stay out of trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  86. *shoots spitball at real*

    Mornin', Mister.

    ReplyDelete
  87. Hey P2 and Sasquatch! Good morning (deftly dodges spitball and chambers a round) my back is killing me this morning, but other than that, I'm fine.
    I'm glad PaladinPhil is trying to stay outta trouble and wish sos would do the same!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  88. sasquatch! :-)

    Scroll up to about the middle of this thread where I link to a Jon Stewart piece on ACORN. "Hilarious". (If you haven't already seen it.)

    A MUST SEE!

    bbl, holiday preparations, and as usual I am WAY behind schedule... :-(

    ReplyDelete
  89. I'm glad PaladinPhil is trying to stay outta trouble and wish sos would do the same!

    Don't you know? sos is always finding new ways to get into trouble. It's his MO. At least with him around all my stuff appears to be tame. :)

    /btw, I got a new post up

    ReplyDelete
  90. Y'all know what, I gotta remember to REFRESH THE DAMN PAGE so I can see new comments!

    Argggh! Senior moments are ususally funny for me, but not that one!

    ReplyDelete
  91. I know real, refreshing the page does take some getting used to. We were spoiled mercilessly at our previous home.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Hey P2 "spoiled mercilessly" is one way to put it!
    Nah, this refresh stuff is just on the blogspot format. Anyhalfway decent web designer learns how to code that auto-refersh in school these days!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Ah geez, don't tell me I killed off a dead thread?! I thought that was littleoldlady's job!

    ReplyDelete
  94. Patience realwest, we don't have all the numbers yet. Besides, most of us have lives outside of teh internuts. ;)

    /and as soon as I find a life I will be posting less too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  95. Well here's a mellow and truly beautful song/medley for y'all to wake up to!
    http://www.imeem.com/people/F3H8L3q/playlist/Hn1BWrpf/israel-kamakawiwoole-music-playlist/

    ReplyDelete
  96. Hey PaladinPhil - we ALL have real lives off the intetnet............it's just that sometimes we forget that! LOL!
    Fortunately Mom just stuck her head in the doorway to tell me a)she loves that song and b) we gotte hustle, things to go see and people to do!
    Uh, no, that's people to see and things to do!
    Well I can stall for a while!

    ReplyDelete
  97. lol,

    I'll have to watch that video tonite. No sound at work, but I certainly will.

    Sorry your back is hurting,real.
    New girlfriend ??

    //

    ReplyDelete
  98. Hey, where'd everyone go? Hello?!

    ReplyDelete
  99. Well don't stall too long rw. Wish I could here that song here at work. Would make things smoother. Ah well, the sacrifices we must endure.

    ReplyDelete
  100. ROFL! No sos, I'm afraid not - either an arthitic back or maybe cancer has spread to spine - doc thinks arthritis, hope he's right!
    Will find out more in a while this morning!

    ReplyDelete
  101. realwest: I hope it's just arthritis too. Not going to say anything else.

    /fingers crossed

    ReplyDelete
  102. Real,

    Praying for you bud.

    /fingers crossed

    and toes.

    ReplyDelete
  103. Thanks PaladinPhil - I'm pretty sure it's just the arthritis but a wise man would go get it checked out, ya know?!
    Wish I was JUST a dummy instead of a part-time Dummy.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Hey Sasquatch and P2, thank you both kindly for the prayers and crossing of fingers (and toes)!

    ReplyDelete
  105. Hey did anyone hear anything about a WWI vet planting a cross somewhere in AZ to HONOR his fellow vets and the ACLU - ever vigilant - is taking his ass to court to stop it? Mom just told me about it being reported on Fox News!
    Then she said "get ready to go out!" LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  106. Haven't heard anything about that incident realwest. I will search for it and post any links I find here in the thread.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Thanks PaladinPhil! Just a news blurb on Fox - if the ACLU is involved it must be "public" or government owned land, I reckon.

    ReplyDelete
  108. Obama: No plans for additional troop increase in Afghanistan

    Note the speed with which we suddenly decided to have talks with Iran outside of their few nuclear issues and the completely deafening silence of Gates with respect to Iraq, Afghanistan and both Petraeus & McChrystal?

    We're in the midst of a squeeze-play which could make the teats(sorry if I offend anyone) of a male boar-hog look absolutely scrumptious and inviting.

    I AIN"T BELIVIN THIS S....tuff.

    Morning Phil, real, sos.

    ReplyDelete
  109. realwest, I'm here.

    Ok, about ACORN. There are a few people who voted AGAINST defunding them. Pat Leahy, Kristin Gillibrand (sp?) , Bernie Sanders, Dick Durbin and Ron Burris.

    2 from Vermont, one from NY and I think the other two are Illinois.

    ReplyDelete
  110. Hmmm, the case seems to go back a few years. It's in the Mojave desert and has been around for a long time.

    Here's one blog talking about the case from November 5 2000
    And another blog dated July 11,2009. I will see if there are any more up to date out there.

    ReplyDelete
  111. Good morning enuff, AtillaTheHoney. How are things in your neck of the woods?

    ReplyDelete
  112. Ah-ha! Found the website that's all about it and for support.

    /ACLU *spit*

    ReplyDelete
  113. Hi Paladin. We are very well, thanks.

    In my "I'm too stupid to breathe without artificial assistance" folder there is this item.

    What is the code for posting links? So that I don't look ugly?

    ReplyDelete
  114. Hey..hey, Honey! (boy...I've always wanted to say that out of range of a good ask-whoopin') :)

    ReplyDelete
  115. Hi Atilla and enuf! Good to see y'all - and just in the nick of time!
    And PaladinPhil - if you find anthing else on that case, please post it for us!!
    Anyway y'all I gotta get ready to leave!

    Hope y'all have a GREAT DAY and that I get the chance to see you all down the road today!

    ReplyDelete
  116. Atilla: the code is <*a* href="link goes here"> text here <*/a*>. Use the code without the asterisks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  117. Okay, here's the latest press release about the momument. Can't really find anything else that isn't later then July or August on the net. No news is good news. One thing I can gather is that the monument was on land that was incorporated into federal land in 2000. That's when the ACLU stepped in and started campaigning for it's removal.

    /pricks

    ReplyDelete
  118. Okay, final synopsis of the memorial. It's still standing and the case is going up for hearing in the Supreme court on October 7, 2009. I hope that the court realizes the signifigance of it and it's historical record. After all it has been around since the 1930's, and wasn't placed as a religous statement. The ACLU is too sensitive to anything that smacks of religion for anyones own good.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Hi everybody!

    How are things?

    Madame had another visit to theh vet, and squealed something awful when she got that injection to help her with her bad leg.
    She's been sleeping very deeply, and looks to be getting back to her old cheeky self - but still, heavily restricted as regards exercise.
    What she doesn't know is - there will be one more visit with ijection next week ...

    Poor babe!

    ReplyDelete
  120. Our new & improved CinC-Care© Europe

    LMAO, Darth Maul The Economy.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Good morning/evening yma. Good news about Madame. It's a good thing that she has someone like you taking care of her. Soon this will all be behind her and she can go running through the woods, brambles, and mud puddles with no pain. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  122. Hiya, PP - heh, running through the brambles, she is thankfully to old for that!
    As for mud - aww, she loves lying down, full length, in any mud puddles she comes across! It always ends with her being dragged under the hose pipe in the garden - but will she learn? Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  123. New open thread, etc. upstairs, if anyone is interested in my endless blathering. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  124. Paladin

    Jesus. That is the first I have ever heard of that. No. The ACLU is not over sensitive. They are just a bunch of thugs with law degrees who play the 'big swinging dick' contest for the benefit of their own egos.

    ReplyDelete

By submitting your comments, you agree that you alone are responsible for their content. We reserve the right to remove comments we deem offensive or inappropriate, at our discretion. Disparaging remarks about other online communities, or their members, should be made elsewhere if you are so inclined. Finally, comments made below will be subject to public viewing.