Why thank you, Jim! The doc will be on intermittently - he is currently watching football with the 2 chihuahuas on his lap. He has fun when he logs on - but feels kind of intimidated. I told him not to worry, no one expects expert punditry here, we just all like to share a good time!
Add to the mix Clint Didier, a native of Eltopia and current Connell High School football coach, who announced at a recent Tea Party event that he's forming an exploratory committee to study the feasibility of running against Murray. [] "I, Clint Didier, want to answer the call to service," he said. "I want to work toward a return to the Constitution and its precepts."
Didier is a former tight end for the Washington Redskins and Green Bay Packers, who played in three Super Bowls in the 1980s, earning two championship rings.
He grew up in Eltopia, and also played for Connell High School, Columbia Basin College and Portland State University before going to the National Football League.
Two Aliens land in Detroit, next to a Gas station. The Aliens waddle out of their ship and look around. The first thing they see that resembles a being is the Gas pump. The two Aliens approach. The first one says "Earthling take me to your leader!"
He gets no response. The first Alien looks at his buddy then addresses the pump again. "Earthling, I said Take me to your leader!"
Still no response. The first Alien then turns to the second and says "If this Earthling doesn't show me some respect I'm going to blast him!" . The second Alien replies "O.K. but, I'm just going to stand down on the next block." The first Alien looks a little puzzled, but waits for the other to waddle to the next block. He then addresses the pump a third time. "Earthling take me to your leader!"
No response. The Alien then pulls out his ray-gun and shoots the pump. After the explosion the Alien gets up dusts himself off then goes down the block to his buddy, He then says to the second Alien "If you knew that was going to happen why didn't you warn me?"
The second replies " I didn't know what was going to happen, but I'm not going to mess with anyone who's penis can hang to the ground, wrap around his body twice, and still stick it in his ear!"
Apparently NBC “Dateline” producer Jane Stone or someone else who has access to her Blackberry has a problem with groups that oppose ACORN and with an ethnocultural minority.
When Stone received an email urging Congress to defund ACORN from Alex Rosenwald, director of media outreach for Americans for Limited Government, the following sentence came back to Rosenwald from Stone’s account: “Bite me, Jew Boy!”
Many moons ago, when Patty Murray was local, she door belled by house. I asked a question, I can't remember what I asked, but I remember what happen with the answer. A long draw out ahhh, a deer in the headlights look, and the campaign worker with her answered the question.
I am still ROTL, as my 9 year old granddaughter asked her parents for a scarecrow on their lawn.
I asked why, and she tells me that they don't need all that dog poop on the lawn...exactly that word. How I kept a straight face? I guess it was pure blind luck.
'Here's a nice cold Fresca. Lox and Bagels on the side bar.' Virtual, I hope!
Whoops! We broke the fast around 8pm here...I should say that NY Grampa did, as I cannot fast. I am a diabetic on insulin, so I must eat. In Judaism, health comes first. I actually feel guilty when I do eat.
Can you send it to me, please? I'll have it for lunch ;)
Thank you so much! Want me to save some brisket for you fom last night, before the fast.
A Tacoma gun shop linked to the D.C. sniper case isn't getting its firearms license back.
U.S. District Judge Ricardo S. Martinez ruled Friday the government properly revoked the license of Bull's Eye Shooter Supply, where John Allen Muhammad and teen accomplice Lee Boyd Malvo obtained weapons. [] A Bushmaster rifle used in the attacks was among hundreds of weapons that went missing from the Bull's Eye, which was repeatedly warned about sloppy record keeping. In another instance, the pair had a Tacoma man buy for them a .308 Remington rifle from Bull's Eye.
Can't say I disagree, they had their chances to clean up the operation.
firsr first first!
ReplyDeleteHAHA! ME AGAIN!
ReplyDeleteFirst. Huffing and puffing.
ReplyDeleteNana nana booo booooo!
ReplyDeleteDammit Pink! I tripped wearing these stupid thigh high boots you told me to wear! SABOTAGE!
ReplyDeleteHi there, Pink! What are you having tonight?
ReplyDeleteNot fair pink and AW pulled my shorts down as I was running up the stairs. And I have holes in my boxers too.
ReplyDeleteHello everyone!
ReplyDelete/sheesh ...can't spell
Erik - LOL
ReplyDeletefirsr first first!
ReplyDeleteAgain, too funny. lol. I love it.
OK, since everyone wants to know.
ReplyDeleteMy wifes name is....Thelma.
ThelmaOnSteroids.
You do NOT want to mess with her bingo cards...
Especially during War Week.
There's a method to my madness, Army Wife! ;-)
ReplyDeleteTime for new boxers, Erik??
hola mi amigos y amigas! ¿quĂ© pasa?
ReplyDeleteHola, Dester! Como esta?
ReplyDeleteErik, Hope Squatch doesn't have his camera tonight.
ReplyDeleteGrease on the stairs again, what is this a frat party?
ReplyDeleteHiya Gak!
ReplyDeleteSOS: Rofl!
War week? What's war week?
umm...desert. Erik was pressing on the keys making me type badly.
ReplyDeleteHi Pink!
ReplyDeleteDesert Dog! What will you have tonight?
ReplyDeleteHA !
ReplyDeleteI got it.
Running Bare-assed !
*saunters in* Well, my post got eated. For those of you who missed it, my take on politicians.
ReplyDelete/believe it or not a good Michael Jackson cover.
//and they rip his videos good.
Nothing for me, Brandy, thanks
ReplyDeleteI'll just sit here and watch the show. :-)
Army Wife, those boots make you look.... (checking around for the Doc)... very becoming.
ReplyDeletesos...you too funny!
ReplyDeletelmao
Good one, Phil!
ReplyDeleteNot fair pink and AW pulled my shorts down as I was running up the stairs. And I have holes in my boxers too.
ReplyDeleteIf they have more then four holes, yes you are in dire need of new boxers...
Naked bungee jumping anyone?
ReplyDeleteWar week? What's war week?
ReplyDeleteI'll go with Special friend week.
you know...she loves me not those days...
Beer, please...not a whimpy watery light beer either....a dark frothy manly beer please! :-)
ReplyDeleteTypical day at the Obama White House
ReplyDeleteBar Wench, I'm finished with the lemonade. May I please have a Rusty Nail and a tetanus shot on the side?
ReplyDeleteWhy thank you, Jim! The doc will be on intermittently - he is currently watching football with the 2 chihuahuas on his lap. He has fun when he logs on - but feels kind of intimidated. I told him not to worry, no one expects expert punditry here, we just all like to share a good time!
ReplyDeleteHere, at least have some ice water, Pink. Sorry about the plastic glassware. We had a few rowdy characters around here earlier.
ReplyDeleteDEZ said...
ReplyDeleteNaked bungee jumping anyone?
SEPTEMBER 28, 2009 6:41 PM
You mean there is another kind of bungee jumping?
My take on politicians
ReplyDeleteI feel so dang smart when I remember how to do links right. Y'all have no idea how many times I screw it up.
Desert Dog said...
ReplyDeleteDEZ said...
You mean there is another kind of bungee jumping?
Good point ;)
He has fun when he logs on - but feels kind of intimidated.
ReplyDeleteWha...??
We'd LOVE his input !!
DEZ said...
ReplyDeleteNaked bungee jumping anyone?
DEZ I know you are an alien, but even your cord can not be long and stretchy enough.
Here you are Gak.. Maybe Army Wife's hubby can help you out with the shot. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Brandy. AW, tell him he can sit over here with me, no pundity required.
ReplyDeleteUs intimidating?
ReplyDeleteIn our pink boxers?
{Pink}
ReplyDeleteIt like a frigin three ring circus in here.
When the elephants show up I'm leaving...especially the pink ones.
no offence Pink
Army wife, we won't criticize his grammar or his opinions. And since he is in the service, he'll never pay for drinks here.
ReplyDeleteHe says he try to log on tomorrow. He doesn't want to get up and get his laptop because the doggies are comfy.
ReplyDeleteWA States box-o-rocks dumb, Sen. Patty "Osama Mama" Murray may have a challenger.
ReplyDeleteFormer NFL Pro May Challenge Patty Murray
Add to the mix Clint Didier, a native of Eltopia and current Connell High School football coach, who announced at a recent Tea Party event that he's forming an exploratory committee to study the feasibility of running against Murray.
[]
"I, Clint Didier, want to answer the call to service," he said. "I want to work toward a return to the Constitution and its precepts."
Didier is a former tight end for the Washington Redskins and Green Bay Packers, who played in three Super Bowls in the 1980s, earning two championship rings.
He grew up in Eltopia, and also played for Connell High School, Columbia Basin College and Portland State University before going to the National Football League.
ArmyWife: No punditry, but occasionally a few puns...
ReplyDeleteErik The Red said...
ReplyDeleteDEZ said...
Naked bungee jumping anyone?
DEZ I know you are an alien, but even your cord can not be long and stretchy enough.
I look like a gas pump, I can toss it over my shoulder and stick it in my ear.
he WILL try - thinking faster than I type!
ReplyDeleteSounds like a winner, JCM. I remember him...big guy....good blocker, nice hands.
ReplyDeleteDEZ said...
ReplyDeleteNaked bungee jumping anyone?
Who's supplying the cord?
In our pink boxers?
ReplyDeleteRose goes in the front big guy.
/Bull Durham
DEZ- Do your (ears ) hang low, can you toss them to and fro...
ReplyDeleteHere you are Gak.. Maybe Army Wife's hubby can help you out with the shot. ;-)
ReplyDeletePerfect!
AW can the Dr. help me out?
Anyone feel like dancing?
ReplyDeleteWas looking at the tread before the pub opened. Any winner in the naming of the book forum?
ReplyDeleteJorline said...
ReplyDeleteWho's supplying the cord?
Boing boing boing.
I bet he would - we need to get him in here to tell some of his party stories. These Army guys don't ever grow up, really.
ReplyDeleteWhen the elephants show up I'm leaving...especially the pink ones.
ReplyDeleteI know, Jorline!
When the blue flying monkeys show up, that's when you gotta panic.
Bar Wench, I'd love to dance, if it's with you.
ReplyDeleteLong day, campers. Don't drink all the hootch.
EtR, good luck on the new business.
I can only do the worm.
ReplyDelete//
Jim in Virginia said...
ReplyDeleteDEZ- Do your (ears ) hang low, can you toss them to and fro..
Obama I am not.
For you DEZ.
ReplyDeleteThe Aliens and the gas pump
Two Aliens land in Detroit, next to a Gas station. The Aliens waddle
out of their ship and look around. The first thing they see that
resembles a being is the Gas pump. The two Aliens approach. The
first one says "Earthling take me to your leader!"
He gets no response. The first Alien looks at his buddy then addresses
the pump again. "Earthling, I said Take me to your leader!"
Still no response. The first Alien then turns to the second and says
"If this Earthling doesn't show me some respect I'm going to blast
him!" . The second Alien replies "O.K. but, I'm just going to stand
down on the next block." The first Alien looks a little puzzled, but
waits for the other to waddle to the next block. He then addresses
the pump a third time. "Earthling take me to your leader!"
No response. The Alien then pulls out his ray-gun and shoots the pump.
After the explosion the Alien gets up dusts himself off then goes down
the block to his buddy, He then says to the second Alien "If you knew
that was going to happen why didn't you warn me?"
The second replies " I didn't know what was going to happen, but I'm
not going to mess with anyone who's penis can hang to the ground, wrap
around his body twice, and still stick it in his ear!"
Keep us informed, JCM, on the coach.
ReplyDeleteBW :I was mde for dancin'
ReplyDeleteAnd the Panthers get first blood.
ReplyDeleteErik The Red said...
ReplyDeleteBingo, you knew that old joke too!
Have a beer on Sos.
Pink Freud said...
ReplyDeleteROFL
sasquatchonsteroids said...
ReplyDeleteI can only do the worm.
I'm sure you are good at the crawl./
Have I mentioned Romo sucks yet?
ReplyDeleteThese Army guys don't ever grow up, really.
ReplyDeleteWe may grow older though, that's about it.
/right now my ego is writing cheques my body can no longer cash. :(
Oh crap its the fuzz....
ReplyDeleteNever mind, its just Sos. mooning us again.
NBC Producer to Anti-ACORN Group: ‘Bite Me, Jew Boy!’
ReplyDeleteApparently NBC “Dateline” producer Jane Stone or someone else who has access to her Blackberry has a problem with groups that oppose ACORN and with an ethnocultural minority.
When Stone received an email urging Congress to defund ACORN from Alex Rosenwald, director of media outreach for Americans for Limited Government, the following sentence came back to Rosenwald from Stone’s account: “Bite me, Jew Boy!”
Yo, Pink!
ReplyDelete'Nana nana booo booooo!'
Waaaaah!
Later, Jim. I'll save a dance for you tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteHi Nana! Boo! :-)
ReplyDeleteJCM, WOW, just wow!
ReplyDeleteJorline said...
ReplyDeleteHave I mentioned Romo sucks yet?
Every chance you get. :)
Hi Nana! Here's a nice cold Fresca. Lox and Bagels on the side bar.
ReplyDeleteMan the Cowboys had a shocking first half. I expect them to come back in the second. Maybe Romo is still on honeymoon.
ReplyDeleteDEZ:
ReplyDeleteSasquatchonsteriods
mooning us repeatedly
we are now immune
NANA!!!!! HI!!!
ReplyDeleteDEZ
ReplyDeleteROTFLMAO
gak...Romo needs an atomic wedgie.
ReplyDeletePink,
ReplyDeleteMany moons ago, when Patty Murray was local, she door belled by house. I asked a question, I can't remember what I asked, but I remember what happen with the answer. A long draw out ahhh, a deer in the headlights look, and the campaign worker with her answered the question.
Murray is a reliable apparatchik... nothing more.
Hi NY Nana!
ReplyDeleteJCM - they were claiming it wasn't her, a blog (I can't remember which one) was looking for the headers on the email and ensuring it wasn't modified.
ReplyDeleteIf not, holy cheese, that isn't good!
JCM ....*I* even know who she is way down here in boonie-land.
ReplyDeletePink
ReplyDeleteYou scared me! ;)
I am still ROTL, as my 9 year old granddaughter asked her parents for a scarecrow on their lawn.
I asked why, and she tells me that they don't need all that dog poop on the lawn...exactly that word. How I kept a straight face? I guess it was pure blind luck.
Damn, a fella goes to the restroom and look what happens.
ReplyDeleteJorline said...
ReplyDeletegak...Romo needs an atomic wedgie.
Pass the Uranium please.
Jorline said...
ReplyDeletegak...Romo needs an atomic wedgie. lol
Maybe DEZ can give him one. ;)
Lol Nana!
ReplyDeleteGroup, I must bid you all adieu. 4:30 comes awfully early around these parts!
ReplyDeletesasquatchonsteroids said...
ReplyDeleteDamn, a fella goes to the restroom and look what happens.
That wasnt the restroom...
Clean up in the beer cooler!
Sleep tight AW. :)))
ReplyDeleteClean up in the beer cooler!
ReplyDeleteOh Nooeeesss, LMAO.
DEZ said...
ReplyDeletesasquatchonsteroids said...
Damn, a fella goes to the restroom and look what happens.
That wasnt the restroom...
Clean up in the beer cooler!
Damn Dez you are funny tonight. Nobody told me it was "pick on the furry guy" night.
Nite AW
ReplyDeleteGood night AW. See you soon.
ReplyDeletemidwestgak said...
ReplyDeleteJorline said...
gak...Romo needs an atomic wedgie. lol
Maybe DEZ can give him one. ;)
Pass the polonium!
Time to call it a night.
ReplyDeleteY'all behave yourselves.
Goodnight, Army Wife. Tell the Doc to come visit with us! I'll make him something special. ;-)
ReplyDeleteLater ArmyWife, say hi to DustoffDoc for us.
ReplyDeleteHI {{{NY NANA}}}!!!
Jorline said...
ReplyDeleteTime to call it a night.
Y'all behave yourselves.
Good night Jorline. What's on the menu for tomorrow?
Night Jorline. See you in the AM
ReplyDeleteNite Nite {Jorline}.
ReplyDeleteSquatch! You. Me. OUT BACK, NOW!
ReplyDelete(G'nite, Jorline honey, you come back soon.) :-)
Eric, its for him standing on my back last night and slamming a beer.
ReplyDeleteRUN Sos. run like the wind...
ReplyDeleteDEZ: You just don't have a thick skin like the rest of us. ;)
ReplyDelete/besides my army buddies did worse to me then him.
//and vice versa, those things are just love taps
Squatch! You. Me. OUT BACK, NOW!
ReplyDelete*moonwalks to the back door*
DEZ, you're next if you don't behave yourself!
ReplyDeleteArmyWife said...
ReplyDeleteHey, thanks for stopping by and adding your .02 at the blog, you would have made good money today following the weekly stock buy candidates.
/I try
Eric, its for him standing on my back last night and slamming a beer.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that was wrong.
I deserve every bit of it, ETR.
PaladinPhil said...
ReplyDeleteDEZ: You just don't have a thick skin like the rest of us. ;)
/besides my army buddies did worse to me then him.
//and vice versa, those things are just love taps
Thin skin? I have 72 layers of the grey stuff, interstellar travel is a beotch.
eatitorwearit, please help yourself, sweety. I've got business with Squatch out back, he pee'd in my cooler.
ReplyDeletesasquatchonsteroids said...
ReplyDeleteEric, its for him standing on my back last night and slamming a beer.
Yeah, that was wrong.
I deserve every bit of it, ETR.
Sas, its only wrong if you spilled the beer.
sasquatchonsteroids said...
ReplyDeleteYeah, that was wrong.
I deserve every bit of it, ETR.
Dont worry Sos. I luvs ya ya big lug.
DEZ: 72 layers means squat unless it's been dirt toughened. :D
ReplyDelete/got one that's been well worked over. ;)
Sas, its only wrong if you spilled the beer.
ReplyDeleteOh. Never mind.
//
Hey Sas, have you seen those TV commercials making fun of your species? Man I see those and think of you and LMAO. :)))
ReplyDeletePaladinPhil said...
ReplyDeleteDEZ: 72 layers means squat unless it's been dirt toughened. :D
/got one that's been well worked over. ;)
Hah, micro-meteoroids are what we use.
You keep nasty dirt.
I've got business with Squatch out back, he pee'd in my cooler.
ReplyDeleteOh,gees. This is NOT good.
Who said I peed ?
Dont worry Sos. I luvs ya ya big lug.
ReplyDeleteIt's all good, I think you're hilarious.
Keep it up, Marvin.
*Whistling on by*
ReplyDeleteBar Wench
ReplyDelete'Here's a nice cold Fresca. Lox and Bagels on the side bar.' Virtual, I hope!
Whoops! We broke the fast around 8pm here...I should say that NY Grampa did, as I cannot fast. I am a diabetic on insulin, so I must eat. In Judaism, health comes first. I actually feel guilty when I do eat.
Can you send it to me, please? I'll have it for lunch ;)
Thank you so much! Want me to save some brisket for you fom last night, before the fast.
Marvin?, get ready for an Earth shattering KABOOM!
ReplyDeleteHey Sas, have you seen those TV commercials making fun of your species? Man I see those and think of you and LMAO. :)))
ReplyDeleteHonestly, no.
Unless you're talking about the Cavemen.
I love those guys.
OH SHIT
ReplyDeleteI didn't make it to the bathroom quick enough and tinkled my PJ's with that last exchange between Brandy, DEZ and sos.
Visualizing sos on DEZ's back slamming beers and sos running like the wind.
ROTFLMAO
CRAP...I'll never get to sleep now.
OH OH Pop-Up...what's this little blue pill?
hey I found Squatch on the prowl.
ReplyDeleteYes, thank you Nana, that sounds wonderful. It's been so busy around here I haven't had time to eat. :-)
ReplyDeleteRefills, anyone?
OH OH Pop-Up...what's this little blue pill?
ReplyDeleteSerious ?
Tacoma gun shop's license denied
ReplyDeleteA Tacoma gun shop linked to the D.C. sniper case isn't getting its firearms license back.
U.S. District Judge Ricardo S. Martinez ruled Friday the government properly revoked the license of Bull's Eye Shooter Supply, where John Allen Muhammad and teen accomplice Lee Boyd Malvo obtained weapons.
[]
A Bushmaster rifle used in the attacks was among hundreds of weapons that went missing from the Bull's Eye, which was repeatedly warned about sloppy record keeping. In another instance, the pair had a Tacoma man buy for them a .308 Remington rifle from Bull's Eye.
Can't say I disagree, they had their chances to clean up the operation.
Clean up in Jorline's PJ's
ReplyDeletemidwestgak
ReplyDeleteHi, yourself!
Well, gotta go for the night. {Hugs} for all.
ReplyDeleteNight Gak.
ReplyDeleteI think the blue pill makes you small...
ReplyDeletehey I found Squatch on the prowl.
ReplyDeleteToo good. Bookmarked that baby.
Clean up in Jorline's PJ's
ReplyDeleteThere are some things I simply will not do!
Where's the Bar Wench?
ReplyDeleteDarn!
ReplyDeleteBar Wench
ReplyDeleteCheck the bar fridge. It should be there. I thought that virtual barley mushroom soup might be a bit difficult to do. What if it spilled?
Goodnight, Gak, honey ....you come back soon!
ReplyDeleteRight here, Desert Sage, and here's your fresh supply of Cheese Poofs. Can I get you anything to drink?
ReplyDeleteSquatch: there's was a series of commercials of Sasquatch vs. Ranger on T.V. up here. Unfortunately I can't find any of the real good ones. :(
ReplyDeleteCan't say I disagree, they had their chances to clean up the operation.
ReplyDeleteI remember them.
Yeah, some other 'stuff' going on with them IIRC.
Just not a good operation.
{{{{{{Phil}}}}}}
ReplyDeleteIs your fridge working? It had better be! Landlords...[deleted].
The best caveman commercials are for milk, funny stuff.
ReplyDeletesasquatchonsteroids said...
ReplyDeleteHey Sas, have you seen those TV commercials making fun of your species? Man I see those and think of you and LMAO. :)))
Honestly, no.
Unless you're talking about the Cavemen.
I love those guys.
Here is one. Beef Jerky Sasquatch
I think we're going to need one more to get us to our history lesson. I'll put it up now, and you can move up there at your leisure.
ReplyDeleteSage?
ReplyDeleteupstairs....>>>>>
ReplyDeleteArmy Wife!
ReplyDeleteI hope you didn't just go upstairs. Hi, there!
NY Nana? Still here? We moved upstairs to the penthouse lounge....
ReplyDelete/fridge is still snafued, can't blame landlord really.
She's going to be rich, EIOWI
ReplyDelete