Friday, September 25, 2009

The Thank God (or the deity of your choice) it's Friday Open Thread

Well, it's a Friday morning - and coming up next month is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, so here is a good discussion starter for the day - "Save The Boobs".

Sometimes, male lechery can be a force for good.

Speaking of boobs,
Obama has accused Iran of building a secret nuclear plant. Iran has nuclear ambitions? I'm shocked, shocked to find that there is nuclear ambition going on in here!




Meanwhile, Susan Atkins just shit the bed about 40 years too late.

Oh, and Glenn Beck has been implicated in the Frog-aquidick scandal.

As always, this is an open thread, so enjoy your Friday!

199 comments:

  1. Thanks for the new thread RB. Cutting it close there with the fruitcup thread. Oh, and I got a new post up on my blog. I slacked off yesterday so today is another picture day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headline on drudge:

    “FBI arrests Jordanian for downtown Dallas bomb plot…
    Illinois man charged in plot to bomb federal offices…
    Terror suspects accused of targeting Marine base in Quantico…
    Men vanish after taking photos of Philly subway system… ”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Running Bare - they were talking about that on my way in to work this morning. The analyst was saying that these weren't any major threats or coordinated in any way...terrorist wannabees. He said the NY subway thing could have been big though.

    Makes me wonder why the FBI is choosing to time the release of this information like this. I kept thinking that it could be a distraction from other matters like when Clinton lobbed a few tomohawks during the Lewinsky ordeal.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Running Bare will always find a boob story.
    Good on ya,mate !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cuz searching for boobies is what Tiggers do best, Pooh-Boy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. " Susan Atkins just shit the bed "

    and that my friends, is the line of the day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Makes me wonder why the FBI is choosing to time the release of this information like this. I kept thinking that it could be a distraction from other matters like when Clinton lobbed a few tomohawks during the Lewinsky ordeal.

    Probably so the media can crow, "See? Obama is keeping is safe, toooooo..."

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Bare! Uh, listen, you know that that boobs thread didn't show ANY boobs at all, not even covered up boobs.
    And the "shit the bed" story should be the headline of the day!
    And wth is this: PETA sides with Glenn Beck?!

    You are a man of eclectic tastes my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are a man of eclectic tastes my friend.

    I like my women like I like my coffee...




    ... ground up and in the freezer.




    Thank you. I'll be here all week. Don't forget to tip your waitress.

    ReplyDelete
  10. P.S. I would made the Atkins thing the headline, but if CC came in here, and saw I used that phrase, she'd kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. realwest: Glenn Beck called out the left blogosphere about them lying on him killing a frog on a previous show. Apparently they only showed a partial clip of him throwing a rubber frog in a pot of boiling water. Of course he mercilessly mocked them.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mornin..morning RB, sos, shug, real, Phil.

    Are we there yet? I really need to use the head? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. ShortShit cancelled his press conference at the UN today.
    I'm crushed.

    ReplyDelete
  14. RB: that was just plain evil.

    /am I evil too if I laughed?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Morning all. Nice to see all the old faces. This is just a test of the google login.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Morning all!

    You guys are brutal, the only left in the fruit cup is a few maraschino cherry (ick) and some unidentifiable... thing!

    At lest the coffee is fresh. Say in the new joint can we a hire a barista for the morning shift? Or will it stay self serve? I'm getting lazy, I know, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Morning,enuff.
    Hang it out of the window, we're making good time here.
    /

    ReplyDelete
  18. My wife said it best the other day : "Glenn Beck is a bit crazy and sometimes over the top.
    But he is doing the job the MSM isn't doing.
    If not for Beck, we might still have a radical like van jones working ( on our dime). He is a very valuable guy to have." My wife is a smart lady
    I can't believe people even made an issue out of a fake frog boiling in water.
    How silly!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there PaladinPhil! Yes I know, but you know it's not really "sporting" to call out the Left on their lies, 'tis much like shooting fish in a barrell (and no, I have NO IDEA where that expression came from!).
    Lefty Blogs lie all the time.
    Lying is their Default Setting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning JCM. I think fruitcup buffet should be self serve. After all we do have a Bar Wench at night. We should show some initative in the morning. Besides some one would eventually screw up our coffee orders. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Morning all, looks like a great site you've got going here.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey there JCM! Good morning! And there are bagles and bialy's still left, but I think the bagles are now sufficiently stale that you could use them to chuck at Acmadinnerjacket instead of stones!
    [realwest, environmentalist]

    ReplyDelete
  23. Boatguy - are you a boatguy from Texas? One that has perhaps fallen from grace?

    (I'll never connect all of these new nics to the old ones)

    NMM

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey Boatguy - what IS that avatar you're using?!

    ReplyDelete
  25. At lest the coffee is fresh. Say in the new joint can we a hire a barista for the morning shift? Or will it stay self serve? I'm getting lazy, I know, I know.

    Yes, in fact I may hire these girls.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Morning CynicalConservative. Welcome to the place to be. Enjoy the stay.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hey Running Bare - I dibs on the auditions for 'em!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey Running Bare - I dibs on the auditions for 'em!!

    Ok, but remember to bring lots of dollar bills with you.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hmmmm, sounds like a plan RunningBare. Do you think any of the ladies would complain too much?

    /I know, hire some moonlighting fire fighters. :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hey newmelleman! Hey, why try to connect the old nics with the new nics?!
    Nothing personal, but I only care about what folks post OUT HERE. And I care a LOT about that.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Yes, in fact I may hire these girls.

    The Grab-N-Go Espresso stand.
    How good is that ?

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hmmmm, sounds like a plan RunningBare. Do you think any of the ladies would complain too much?


    Well, I dont' know about that, but I would be bringing new meaning to the phrase "Blog Pimpin'".

    ReplyDelete
  33. The Grab-N-Go Espresso stand. How good is that ?

    The coffee is horrible. Why do you ask?

    /ObtuseMode

    ReplyDelete
  34. testing...1,2,3, tap tap...is this on?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good morning all!

    Another sinshine-filled autumn day, crisp and fresh and just perfect for terrorizing the 'hood with Lil Miss.

    {{{realwest}}}} Good morning, luv *smoochie-smooch* How are you?

    ReplyDelete
  36. Another sinshine-filled autumn day

    Oh God, I hope so. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Hey Trixie! How nice to see you!

    Oh, and hello to the rest of you guys, too.

    ReplyDelete
  38. sasquatch! I LOVE that "Grab-N-Go Espresso stand"!! LOL!
    All I could come up with was "latte licks".

    ReplyDelete
  39. testing...1,2,3, tap tap...is this on?

    Welcome, Beach Lover.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi realwest, how ya doin'
    back in from doin' some chores. Laundry 'n such.
    Now I got some time to be with my friends.

    Welcome Boatguy and CynicalConservative.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Yes! Geesh that was a mess trying to get in here! Hey {real} and {Trixie}...so good to sorta see you again! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  42. "Hey newmelleman! Hey, why try to connect the old nics with the new nics?!
    Nothing personal, but I only care about what folks post OUT HERE. And I care a LOT about that."

    Its probably just me. But I like to know who I'm "talking to"...especially if it happens to be an old friend.

    Speaking of which.

    Hellllooooooo {Miss Trixie} & {Beachlover}

    ReplyDelete
  43. RB: Thanks for the compliment. Things will be fun with a lot of pictures. Still have three years of previous pictures with stories.

    Beach Lover: welcome.

    Miss Trixie: Good morning cheerful one. I bet Lil Miss enjoys days like this.

    /work is so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Real,

    I'd rather feed the seagulls the bagels, and chuck something at Dinnerjacket with USAF or USN written on it.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Morning Kenneth.

    /man this place is starting to really hop now.

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'd rather feed the seagulls the bagels, and chuck something at Dinnerjacket with USAF or USN written on it.

    This. ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  47. JCM: We should deliver Ahmadinjihad U238 in 30mm packages.

    /at high velocity...

    ReplyDelete
  48. Whoa, I go to heat up my coffee, and in walk Beach Lover, Callahan23 and Miss Trixie!
    For Beach Lover and Miss Trixie *Smooches* and hugs and for my buddies Callahan23 and Kenneth, (((manly hugs)))!
    Tis' very good to see y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hey {NMM}! and everyone else! So good to see some familiar faces, er nics.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Looking for old nics
    Took his eyes off the road
    Crashed right into
    A very wide load

    Burma Shave

    ReplyDelete
  51. Running Bare

    *snicker*

    Kenneth! Dude!

    Have you seen the letters to the editor in the Globe & Mail, where the writers are bemoaning PM Harper's delegates' walk-out on Dinner Jacket? Apparently, we must engage in dialogue because he's soooooo misunderstood and our foreign policy is in tatters and Canada would look a whole lot better on the global stage if we could just hold hands and sing kumbaya.

    Nothing printed in defense of our delegates' walk-out, of course.

    The media IS the enemy.

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hey there Beach Lover, haven't seen you in quite awhile. Hope you're well.
    NMM, check your email.

    ReplyDelete
  53. Good morning everyone! I wholeheartedly approve of "Save the Boobs." In fact, as some of you might know, next month I'm doing a 3 day walk to raise money for breast cancer research in memory of my sister, who passed away in May.

    I am a little more than halfway to my fundraising goal. If you'd like to donate, here's a link:

    Breast Cancer 3 Day

    RB, CC, anyone else - if the link is not okay, please delete.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Ok..its gonna take me a minute to get used to this.

    Question..do I have to type in the word thingy every time I post a comment?

    ReplyDelete
  55. Beachie! You made it. Was it my expert advice or did you just stumble upon how to register on your own?
    LOL

    Hey, {Miss Trixie} How's Li'l Miss?

    ReplyDelete
  56. Search on in Iraq jailbreak

    BAGHDAD - U.S. aircraft and Iraqi patrols combined in a massive manhunt yesterday after the escape of 16 prisoners - including five al-Qaeda-linked inmates awaiting execution - who apparently crawled through a bathroom window in a makeshift jail on a former compound of Saddam Hussein.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Miss Trixie: Of course you are talking about the Mop and Pail. The only other paper left of them is the Toronto Red Star.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Hey JCM - dang, y'all missed the REAL point of my comment which was [realwest, environmentalist]. Sigh. Hey y'all, they can't all be magnificent comments or you'd all get bored after a while!

    ReplyDelete
  59. Post your most interesting word thingy.

    I'm waiting to be asked to type in 'BReAstIcles"

    ReplyDelete
  60. (Realwest)

    Everything feels so light when old burdens are gone.

    This place really fills up quick. So nice to see old faces, new-old faces and getting to know a few new good characters.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  61. RB, CC, anyone else - if the link is not okay, please delete.

    It's fine. I'm a big supporter of boobs, and all things boob-related. I may, in fact, change my screen name to "Running Bra" (h/t CC).

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hey Tofu! and real..do I have to call you 6P now? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  63. Real,

    *sigh* I need 'nother cup-o-joe to get up to speed.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hey there {red} how are you and when did you come in here today? Sorry if I missed y'all!
    How are you doing?!

    ReplyDelete
  65. Just in time for a boob thread.
    Just my luck.
    *sigh*
    Well, I have more information about them than guns, so at least it's not a gun thread. Could be worse...

    ReplyDelete
  66. doppelganglander,
    Good morning everyone! I wholeheartedly approve of "Save the Boobs." In fact, as some of you might know, next month I'm doing a 3 day walk to raise money for breast cancer research in memory of my sister, who passed away in May.

    I was wondering when I read the subject up on top when you were going to come and join in.
    Hello {doppel}

    ReplyDelete
  67. Could be worse..
    Boobs with guns?

    ReplyDelete
  68. Hey, Red! Yes, where would I be without you?
    dont answer that...
    (Its all your fault I spend every spare moment on Farmville)

    ReplyDelete
  69. Hey there {Beachie}!! Only Running Bare doesn't have to type those letters in everytime and that's cause he has mad computer skilzz!
    And I don't get TypePad at all.
    First week I commented, my name came up a realwest.
    Then TypePad gave me a number and took away my name!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mo3Wqf86N4w&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hey Realwest and Newmellman...Not from Texas, Canadian and proud of it after Harpers stand against Dinnerjacket. Pic is my HD Sportster.

    ReplyDelete
  71. sasquatchonsteroids said...

    First, Dammit !
    September 25, 2009 7:29 AM
    Why you!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Beachie! Hiya, toots! Long time no see!

    NMM - haven't seen you in a dog's age. All's well and fambly's growing like weeds?

    ReplyDelete
  73. Beach Girl, Miss Trixie!

    Morning, and Hi!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hi there {J.D.} how are you doing today?

    And, uh, shoot, BBIAM - but please post your answer anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  75. Boatguy - I'm in Ottawa, where you at?

    ReplyDelete
  76. Hey Squatch,
    .. after the escape of 16 prisoners...
    This was the first time in ages that the German media is openly talking about escaped terrorists and not insurgents as they've been doing all along.
    Could that be that now the 'right'-eous man is leading the world into la-la fairy land?

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hello, Callahan! I've been distracted from my important blogging, chatting, and Facebook tasks by work that pays real money. How are ya, hon?

    RB, thanks much.

    And Beach Lover, good to see you here!

    My code word for this post: petimp

    ReplyDelete
  78. {real} Sorry, I didn't know that was you in the last thread!

    ReplyDelete
  79. Boatguy: I am always proud to be a Canadian. Some times I am even proud of my Prime Minister. :)

    /And Harper brings a smile to my face.

    ReplyDelete
  80. I should have said "Good Morning, Everyone!"

    extraterrestrialbeancurd said...

    Could be worse..
    Boobs with guns?

    LOL! It could (just about) always be worse!

    I e-mailed you {real}. Good morning!

    ReplyDelete
  81. *sigh* Ok Boatguy, what the hell is an "HD Sportster"?

    ReplyDelete
  82. I'm tickled to see JCM here and where would we be without redstateskank?

    I'm able to post here today because I'm at home and I can't access here from work - I'm blocked.

    Maddening, tis.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Miss T...Just North of Toronto, Keswick.
    On the Sunny shores of Lake Simcoe. How's the little dog doing?

    ReplyDelete
  84. Here you go RB.

    Yeah, I watched that over and over on the way into work this morning.

    On a completely unrelated matter... anyone got any IceyHot? My shoulder hurts.

    ReplyDelete
  85. Hey..did y'all hear Megyn Kelly had her baby this morning? a boy. I will miss her. Hope she doesnt take too long off work! (But, wouldnt blame her if she did!)

    ReplyDelete
  86. sasquatchonsteroids

    Finally!

    ReplyDelete
  87. ResplendentRecluse said...

    {real} Sorry, I didn't know that was you in the last thread!


    That's code for 'realwest'. I don't know how he remembers it.
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  88. Miss Trixie,

    Maybe the new joint when it's open won't be blocked!

    ReplyDelete
  89. Trixie

    Newmellefamily is fine and growing like weeds for sure (although I seem to be the only one growing horizontally). NMB will join NMG in High School next year...time flies.

    NMM

    ReplyDelete
  90. {6p00}
    I came in downstairs and was meeting and greeting but then I realized I was by myself!
    I am wonderful today (TGIF and all) and hope you and mom are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  91. and where would we be without redstateskank?
    Heh, haven't heard that in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Squatch,
    Save The Boobs "AD" Too sexy?
    Me Likey.


    Nope definitely not too sexy. Just plain good.

    Me Likey verrry!

    ReplyDelete
  93. Morning, Cal !

    Could that be that now the 'right'-eous man is leading the world into la-la fairy land?

    I'm afraid you're right.
    It's all good now.
    Dumbasses.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Miss Trixie,

    Yes, I saw the letters in the G&M. And you know, they're so right! We should talk to Ahmadi Nejad and explain to him all about the holocaust and why he shouldn't hate the Jews. That must be the problem, nobody ever talked to him about it before! And we should listen to him because that would provide him with the sort of personal validation he must be missing. Then maybe a group hug and finger painting to get in touch with our feelings. Yeah, that's the ticket!

    ReplyDelete
  95. JCM

    Maybe the new joint when it's open won't be blocked!

    That's what I'm hoping ... :D

    ReplyDelete
  96. Then, we can have story time with juice boxes while we all fall asleep for nap time on our little carpets...

    ReplyDelete
  97. Beach Lover, I hadn't heard about Megyn Kelly. She's about the only one left on Fox during the day that I can stand. She was on the air over the weekend and I couldn't believe how great she looked. The week before I delivered my first child, I was retaining so much fluid I couldn't get my bedroom slippers on and my feet were purple.

    ReplyDelete
  98. Wow, the joint is hopping even more then the pub.

    /going to have to up my attention factor tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  99. Ah, yes...redstateskank, one of many endearing nics for me. ObiWan always called me redstatestrumpet. Has kind of a ring to it, doesn't it? I miss him still.

    ReplyDelete
  100. and Love the pic, Miss Trixie! Too funny! Mine is of Jake (the golden we lost in Jan)I will probably change it sometime, but for now it suited my purpose...looking nosey.
    Hey dopganger (I need a good nic for your nic)

    ReplyDelete
  101. That's what I'm hoping ... :D


    *mutters to self* dammitall...

    *goes into code and removes DontLetMissTrixieInHere() function*

    ReplyDelete
  102. Running Bare said...

    Then, we can have story time with juice boxes while we all fall asleep for nap time on our little carpets...

    Then recess?

    ReplyDelete
  103. Then recess?

    If you stop eating the paste, sure.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Sorry Real... Harley Davidson 1200cc Sportster, the Harley Davidson for people that still like riding motorcycles, not sitting in a lounge chair. LoL, no offence to all you softail guys out there.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Running Bare

    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You kill me.

    ReplyDelete
  106. Running Bare said...

    Then recess?

    If you stop eating the paste, sure.

    I still laugh when I think about them passing around a sheet of asbestos in elementary school. We handed it to the kid behind us so everyone could check it out.

    Wait! There may be $$$$$$$ in that!

    ReplyDelete
  107. Beach Lover, I probably need a new nic. It just didn't cross my mind that it would be too cumbersome in conversation. I'm happy to entertain suggestions.

    ReplyDelete
  108. I still laugh when I think about them passing around a sheet of asbestos in elementary school. We handed it to the kid behind us so everyone could check it out.

    Wait! There may be $$$$$$$ in that!


    Call James Suckalot... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  109. Liberal Media Hypocrisy Test

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEr65ZX6gLw&feature=player_embedded#t=84

    ReplyDelete
  110. Boatguy
    I like a dresser. We've had several Harley Ultra Classics. I can fall to sleep on the back of one of those. Kinda dangerous! mrhightechredneck needs to bungee me to my back rest!

    ReplyDelete
  111. I'm happy to entertain suggestions. DoppelGangbanger? That would be cool. Have a ghost with a red bandana and an uzi as your avatar.

    ReplyDelete
  112. Cabbies ask for fare hike, $50 clean-up fee for vomit

    The drivers also want the city to impose: a $1 fee for every additional passenger; $1.50 fee for the “convenience” of using credit cards; $1 for every cab ride dispatched by telephone and a $50 “clean-up fee” for inebriated passengers who lose their lunch in the back of the cab.

    ReplyDelete
  113. Hi Boatguy, my father rides a Harley Davidson 880cc Sportster, at the age of 74. Whoa, I am very proud of 'im.
    I hope that once I reach his age I am still as fit as he is now. And have the dough enough to buy me a HD.
    I currently ride a Vespa ET4 with a meager 125cc. But fun to ride anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  114. Red...You wouldn't fall asleep on a Sporty, your feet and hands might from the vibrations though.

    ReplyDelete
  115. West demands access to Iran's secret underground nuclear site

    The West warned Iran today that it will face fresh sanctions by December unless it can persuade the world of a “profound change” in its nuclear stance after the existence of its secret underground uranium enrichment plant was uncovered.

    President Obama, flanked by Gordon Brown and President Sarkozy of France at the G20 summit in Pittsburgh, called the hidden facility a direct challenge to international nuclear non-proliferation rules and demanded that Iran act immediately by agreeing to full international inspections of its nuclear facilities.

    Mr Brown accused Iran of “serial deception” and insisted that Britain was “at one” with the US and France in its willingness to implement new and tougher sanctions.

    Mr Sarkozy said: “If, between now and December, there is not a profound political change on the part of the Iranian leadership, sanctions must be imposed for the sake of peace and stability."



    I hope when we visit we knock politely.

    ReplyDelete
  116. Call James Suckalot... ;)

    There ought to be a law against those guys.

    ReplyDelete
  117. But fun to ride anyway.


    Like ugly chicks. Fun to ride, as long as no one sees you on one.

    ReplyDelete
  118. sasquatch: I am game for the last one. I used to drive cab. At bar rush if someone hurled in or on your cab, you would lose at least that much by the time you got it cleaned up. If you could get it cleaned up.
    *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
  119. Callahan,

    Sounds like my dad, he's got a Goldwing, and at any point of time can be anywhere. He's also on call with FEMA on a mortuary team as the Chaplin.

    ReplyDelete
  120. Red..that reminds me of a T-shirt on a biker that said "If you can read this, my bitch fell off"
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  121. I probably need a new nic. It just didn't cross my mind that it would be too cumbersome in conversation.
    Me too.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Damn, I step away hour an hour or so to get some work done and I am +130 comments down and see some NEW FACES. WELCOME ALL.

    ReplyDelete
  123. JCM: If they announced it, that would mean that something is up on their end. I have a feeling that we may be hearing something from Iran before December.

    ReplyDelete
  124. PaladinPhil said...

    Sounds damn fair to me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  125. Phil,

    Nuclear blackmail.

    *shudder*

    And POTUS is not up to that test.

    ReplyDelete
  126. C23.. I hope I am still riding 21 years from now. OOPs, I think I just gave out my age.

    ReplyDelete
  127. Hello all. Can't stay long. Busy Busy busy. Just thought I would stop in and let you know that I am still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  128. beach lover
    I want the Alice Cooper t-shirt that says
    Vote for Alice! A disturbed man for disturbing times!

    Mrs. Tofu says if I get it she won't be seen with me...

    Please don't throw me in that briar...nevermind.

    ReplyDelete
  129. Hey Ya'll ... my evil boss said I could have the rest of the day off ... Yeah! ... not off for the whole weekend but hey it's something ...

    So happy to see many new faces and will try to check in during the weekend if I can to join the party ...

    Hope everyone has a great day!!

    Have an early beer on me .... it's almost almost noon ... somewhere ...

    ReplyDelete
  130. I haven't seen ANY news this morning.
    Are we still alive?

    ReplyDelete
  131. Fun to ride, as long as no one sees you on one.

    I'd wish to have the cha .... nope I am not going there!

    ReplyDelete
  132. Well I'm out. The sinshine beckons and Lil Miss is yellin' at me to go our so she can gnaw a few unsuspecting ankles.

    Have a great day, folks - BBL.

    {{{realwest}}} Luvs ya. *smoooooooch*

    ReplyDelete
  133. Callahan23

    I'd wish to have the cha .... nope I am not going there!

    champagne!

    ReplyDelete
  134. zigzaggingthroughghostland

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  135. tofu..that one could fit most of our current crop of politicians!
    Well, have to go to work soon. Everyone have a great weekend if I dont get back.

    ReplyDelete
  136. Now I finally know where everyone went.
    Good to see everyone again.
    {misstrixie}{redstate}{beachlover}[nmm]

    ReplyDelete
  137. champagne!

    No one to raise a glass with in real life.

    Here is a totally different matter. Cheers J.D. *raised glass*

    It is past 6 am here. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  138. And POTUS is not up to that test.

    This second site that they've claimed is more than a bit disturbing. From what I understand, it takes a hell of a lot less centrifuges to operate a miltary program dedicated to making a couple of nukes than it does to run a civilian power plant.
    The cenrifuges have to be of a very high quality compared to the power plant centrifuges, but need a lot less.

    I'm hoping the quality issue is where Iran is running into a wall.

    As always, I of course am willing and hopeful to be wrong in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  139. Have fun terrorizing the hood Miss Trixie.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Good Morning All!

    My arrival is complete ;-)

    Just found this blog.... I see a lot of familiar faces .... and the fruit cup I've been missing.

    ReplyDelete
  141. { { {HEATHEN} } }
    Now you're in with the in crowd! Shit, I gotta run, but I'll be back in about 30 minutes.

    ReplyDelete
  142. Where are you?

    In Germany, close to the French border. Very close, in fact it is only 3 klicks direct distance.

    ReplyDelete
  143. TexasH and eschew

    Good seeing you!

    ReplyDelete
  144. Hey there Heathen, good to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  145. In Germany, close to the French border. Very close, in fact you can smell them.

    FIFY. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  146. Morning EO good to see you again. I got a kick out of the fruitcup too.

    ReplyDelete
  147. OK, so not only has Iran chosen to ignore our wonderful leader's call for unilateral disarmament, now comes this from, of all places, Brazil. http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5gisOuvIjL6Ewq0QTTmNLA9oBt25wD9AUCIKG0
    Brazil's vice president says his country should develop nuclear weapons.

    Jose Alencar says "a nuclear weapon has great importance" to prevent attacks on Brazil because of its extensive borders and maritime holdings. Alencar tells Brazilian newspapers that Brazil doesn't have a program to develop nuclear weapons, but should.

    This comment is being passed off by AP as the VP's "personal opinions and not a position of the government."

    Interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  148. Callahan23...
    In Germany, close to the French border. Very close, in fact it is only 3 klicks direct distance.
    Well... you've come a long way, haven't you?

    You're not even home! ! !

    There's no place like home... anymore...
    *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  149. sas,

    A few things make me hopeful.

    They are focusing on uranium, which tells me they don't have the capacity for a plutonium implosion device, just a gun type.

    That means any device they produce will be, large, heavy, crude and of minimal yield.

    It also means aircraft and missile delivery is still out of reach for them.

    I think they may jump the gun on nuclear threats. They'll explode a test device out in the desert. But not have a means to deliver.

    They'll still try the nuclear blackmail option, before the '12 election when we might have a new POTUS. Thinking the current POTUS doesn't have the balls to call the bluff.

    It's high stakes 5 card stud, and POTUS is playing Go Fish.

    ReplyDelete
  150. "I got a kick out of the fruitcup too."

    I thought that was perfect.
    I haven't seen littleoldlady here, yet. Our hours don't seem to coincide.

    ReplyDelete
  151. [Heathen]!

    There was a poster upthread - Boatguy - that I thought might have been you. Great to connect again!

    Grandkid(s?) doing well?

    ReplyDelete
  152. It's high stakes 5 card stud, and POTUS is playing Go Fish.

    Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  153. RB said:

    Call James Suckalot... ;)

    Sokolove used to be a community organizer.


    I'm surprised he's not an Obama czar.

    ReplyDelete
  154. Well... you've come a long way, haven't you?

    Yeah. I am playing a long time now with the time delay and am finally home!
    This place rocks and yet is civil - what a good combination.

    ReplyDelete
  155. Good morning/afternoon all.

    I see more and more new faces everyday...welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  156. Sokolove used to be a community organizer.


    I'm surprised he's not an Obama czar.


    I'm waiting for the day that James Sokolove follows in John "Silky Boy" Edwards' footsteps and starts channeling people who have died from Mesothelioma in court as part of his schtick.

    ReplyDelete
  157. It's high stakes 5 card stud, and POTUS is playing Go Fish.

    LOL

    I thought he was playing "head in the sand" or "old maid". Or better yet tiddly winks.

    ReplyDelete
  158. Are we having fun yet?

    Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmedinejad has warned his U.S. counterpart not to press Tehran on new revelations about a uranium enrichment plant. “If I were [President] Obama’s adviser, I would definitely advise him to refrain making this statement because it is definitely a mistake,” Ahmedinejad told TIME in New York on Friday. “It would definitively be a mistake.”…

    ReplyDelete
  159. "I see more and more new faces everyday...welcome!"

    Its a blogalanche!

    (where is the St. Bernard with the cask of rum around his neck?)

    ReplyDelete
  160. Thanks all for the welcomes!

    Glad to see the rules as they are.

    ReplyDelete
  161. Squatch, I'll brew a fresh pot.

    Thanks and Good Morning CC !

    ReplyDelete
  162. Callahan23
    "Yeah. I am playing a long time now with the time delay and am finally home!
    This place rocks and yet is civil - what a good combination"
    Yep!
    And you get to learn lots of new nonwords.

    Like "salphite".

    ReplyDelete
  163. newmelleman said...

    "I see more and more new faces everyday...welcome!"

    Its a blogalanche!

    (where is the St. Bernard with the cask of rum around his neck?)


    He pops around at 8 pm est or 5 pm pst. Look out for him.

    ReplyDelete
  164. Kevin Jennings, Obama's Safe Schools Czar (Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools). A position created GWB.

    Has, ahhh, issues... but not taxes!

    Critics Assail Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar, Say He's Wrong Man for the Job

    President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.

    Nothing to see, move along, move along....

    ReplyDelete
  165. And "achipho".

    And "spult".

    Hell, I'm just glad I learned how to spell Reals' name correctly.
    Been spelling it wrong all this time.

    ReplyDelete
  166. Critics Assail Obama's 'Safe Schools' Czar, Say He's Wrong Man for the Job

    There is NO Morality in the administration. ZERO just like 0 himself.

    ReplyDelete
  167. Hey there Heathen, good to see you again!

    you too. Tofu
    When I first saw the nic I was like who the he** is this.

    ReplyDelete
  168. JCM said...

    And what have you got against older men?

    /must I?

    ReplyDelete
  169. Nothing to see, move along, move along....

    sigh, yet another episode of Czar Search...

    ReplyDelete
  170. newmelleman said...

    (where is the St. Bernard with the cask of rum around his neck?)

    Screw the St Bernard, I'll wait for Brandy in 7.5 hours from now.

    She's no dog! wOOf wOOf</a

    ReplyDelete
  171. Good morning, Squatch! It's done.

    Everyone, when this thread hits 200, feel free to move upstairs.

    And it's okay to say "First!" ; )

    ReplyDelete
  172. traps!
    A real word!

    That "First" was a first for me.

    It was OK...

    ReplyDelete
  173. FIRST

    oh.... on the new thread... sorry got carried away.

    ReplyDelete
  174. sasquatchonsteroids said...

    Nothing to see, move along, move along....

    sigh, yet another episode of Czar Search...


    Now THAT'S hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  175. FIRST

    oh.... on the new thread... sorry got carried away.


    ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  176. JCM
    But Terkel said that Jennings' appointment showed that the Obama administration was taking safe schools seriously.
    I am speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  177. Hey y'all - just hadda answer a LOT of e-mails, sorry about being away so long!
    And I'm afraid I gotta go now and take care of some chores, rats!
    I hope you all have a good day and that I get the chance to see you all down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  178. JCM said...


    President Obama's "safe schools czar" is a former schoolteacher who has advocated promoting homosexuality in schools, written about his past drug abuse, expressed his contempt for religion and detailed an incident in which he did not report an underage student who told him he was having sex with older men.



    Sounds more like a kinky sex czar.
    Bet Clinton created that post

    ReplyDelete
  179. Rush is playing the " I pledge allegiance to Obama"

    Child abuse

    ReplyDelete
  180. Calling any military folks... please watch this video and report on what you think is wrong with it.

    It's a faked/staged video of a "military" take-down at the G-20 summit. Prison Planet is peddling it, but it looks pretty obvious to me,

    FAIK.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8CNa_viKg0

    ReplyDelete
  181. I am now closing comments on this thread. Please join us in the new thread :)

    ReplyDelete