Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Liberty Pub - OPEN

Our fabulous Bar Wench Brandy has kitchen duties tonight, so she'll be in and out a bit. Please feel free to serve yourselves, but remember, she'll hear you if you get into a bar room brawl! Have fun!

200 comments:

  1. As a newbie, the first round's on me.
    http://www.hangar24brewery.com/currentofferings.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Psssst.
    No ones around, so the drinks are free.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll help myself to a shot of Jamesons.
    Hmmm, smooth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go for the top shelf stuff Callahan. ;)
    I did.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey all. Quick shot and a beer please BW. I have a meeting in 45 minutes. I will be back in about 3 hours. :))) Don't drink the bar dry until I get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erik The Red
    Here, you can borrow this:
    http://www.amazon.com/Cell-Phone-Flask-Leather-Case/dp/B000SO8956

    ReplyDelete
  7. DEZ,
    I am short at 5'7'' yet I know to get up to the top shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wondered why it got quiet downstairs. Keep forgetting that the pub opens at seven.

    Hi Erik, see you when you get back.

    /captcha: comethin

    ReplyDelete
  9. See you around Erik.

    Good luck at the meeting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. extraterrestrialbeancurd said...

    Thanks. I am not giving that back. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well good evening y'all - good to see so many familiar faces, er names!
    How are y'all doing tonight?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Callahan, we are the same height.
    How cool is that.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just give me the strongest house swill you've got. With a straw...

    Been a longish sorta day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. How are y'all doing tonight?

    Evening, Real.

    Doing better now that the pub is open.

    How are you tonight ?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Realwest, thanks good. How are you doing!

    re DEZ:

    Way cool. I always considered myself a shrunken viking. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey DEZ, Callahan23, Sasquatch, PaladinPhil, and ETBC - see ya Erik!
    So what's happening y'all?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Howdy boys, I see everyone's helped themselves. Sasquatch, here's your straw, you big lug. Can I get your help later with the heavy boxes 'round back? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Brandy,

    no problems, I could use some training anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Can I get your help later with the heavy boxes 'round back? ;-)

    Oh, my.

    Check Please !

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey Sasquatch, I reckon I'm doing ok, what made it such a longish day for you?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Realwest,
    getting comfortable in these digs.

    No big deal with that kind of company. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Census worker hanged with 'fed' on body

    The FBI is investigating the hanging death of a U.S. Census worker near a Kentucky cemetery, and a law enforcement official told The Associated Press the word 'fed" was scrawled on the dead man's chest.

    The body of Bill Sparkman, a 51-year-old part-time Census field worker and occasional teacher, was found Sept. 12 in a remote patch of the Daniel Boone National Forest in rural southeast Kentucky. The Census has suspended door-to-door interviews in rural Clay County, where the body was found, pending the outcome of the investigation.

    Investigators are still trying to determine whether the death was a killing or a suicide, and if a killing, whether the motive was related to his government job or to anti-government sentiment.


    /I predict it's only a matter of time before someone blames Michele Bachmann

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey Callahan23 - a shrunken viking? Didn't I tell y'all not to wash in HOT water and dry on HOT heat?!
    :)

    And I keep getting these messages that my open ID can't be verified, what's up with that?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sasquatch: Check Please !

    Later, sweety, I'll let you know when.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi DEZ! I'm doing ok - short night for me though as I've gotta take Mom out EARLY tomorrow morning!
    How are y'all doing?!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hey Sasquatch, I reckon I'm doing ok, what made it such a longish day for you?

    Just one of those tick-tocky kind of days.
    Not a lot to do right now, being as the economy is all fixed and stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Later, sweety, I'll let you know when.

    I'd love to help. :)

    How was your day ?

    ReplyDelete
  28. Realwest,
    Hey Callahan23 - a shrunken viking? Didn't I tell y'all not to wash in HOT water and dry on HOT heat?!

    Couldn't you have told my parents not to?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. eatitorwearit - I'd suggest the feds look in Kansas.
    Clay County is where the Jesse and Frank James boys and the Younger Brothers hailed from and they took part in Quantril's raid on Lawerence Kansas during the civil war.
    There's been bad blood between the denizens of Clay County, Mo. and Kansas ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Bar Wench said...

    Sasquatch: Check Please !

    Later, sweety, I'll let you know when.


    Hey I thought you said I could help??? :(((
    LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Real -

    Do you have any news on ping ?
    Just hoping he's doing OK.

    ReplyDelete
  32. My day was fine, sugar, thanks for askin'!

    Spent some time here all by my lonesome watching those fools at the UN kiss 0bama's ass. That idiot Quadafi spewed his nonsense for over an hour!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey Sasquatch! The economy is all fixed? Shoot, take one not-so-short nap and you miss everything!
    So the latest unemployment numbers showed a big drop in unemployment, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Realwest,
    ... There's been bad blood between the denizens of Clay County, Mo. and Kansas ever since!

    Is that Albania or the US you are talking about.
    Vendettas going on since generations!?!

    ReplyDelete
  35. Shhh, Erik! I'd like to keep that to ourselves if you don't mind. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Ah, last e-mail I got from him was after his last chemo treatment and he said he was really exhausted by it, but he's getting stronger every day - but that was a week ago and I haven't heard since.
    :<(

    ReplyDelete
  37. *groan* Nothing worse then writers block. I think I will go chock on some nicotine and dredge up something horrid to look at.

    ReplyDelete
  38. So the latest unemployment numbers showed a big drop in unemployment, huh?

    I should've added a sarc tag, I just didn't think I needed one.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Realwest,
    I presume ping has been invited here.
    Please extend our best wishes and thoughts.

    He'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Spent some time here all by my lonesome watching those fools at the UN kiss 0bama's ass. That idiot Quadafi spewed his nonsense for over an hour!

    Some of the sound bites I've heard, sounds like Obi-Fu was doing a little ass kissing himself.
    The wrong asses, too.
    He fits in well with that group. And that's no compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Oh heck Callahan23, we've had famous vendettas over here- heck,use wiki to look up the Hadfield/Mcoyd fued.
    But I was semi-funning about Clay county and Kansas (though Clay County was where the M+James and Younger outlaws hailed from and they did take part in the raid on Lawrence, Ks.
    where a lot of men,women and children were killed just because.........they were from Ks.

    Whoops, BBIAM y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Looks like those badass ACORN pepoles filed suit on those sweet li'l kids that busted 'em:

    ACORN Sues Filmmakers

    ReplyDelete
  43. Ah, last e-mail I got from him was after his last chemo treatment and he said he was really exhausted by it, but he's getting stronger every day - but that was a week ago and I haven't heard since.

    If you hear from him, please tell him hi and best wishes from me.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Some of the sound bites I've heard, sounds like Obi-Fu was doing a little ass kissing himself.
    The wrong asses, too.
    He fits in well with that group. And that's no compliment.


    /birds of a feather ....those dick-taters like what they see

    ReplyDelete
  45. Looks like those badass ACORN pepoles filed suit on those sweet li'l kids that busted 'em:

    And Breitbart for posting it on his site,too, I see.

    But...

    Brietbart said he would respond with his lawyer to a request for comment. He told The Associated Press in an interview Tuesday that he looked forward to a lawsuit because he expects unsavory details about ACORN to be unearthed in the discovery process.

    Bring it on.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Barney Frank is showing some uncommon good sense. He's the first rat that's running from the ACORN ship:

    Frank turns against ACORN

    ReplyDelete
  47. Sasquatch,
    ... Obi-Fu was doing a little ass kissing himself.
    The wrong asses, too. ...


    As DEZ did put it in his usual succinct manner :
    "Tongue the bung."

    ReplyDelete
  48. Bar Wench,

    Bwarney knows how to save his... ahh... err, ummm.... nope not going there.

    ReplyDelete
  49. ...those dick-taters like what they see

    That just sums up Obama right there.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hey Sasquatch, I will do that - and I'll say hi from JCM too (waives at JCM!!) but I'm afraid I gotta go eat dinner now, so I hope y'all have a great evening and that I get the chance to see you all down the road tonight!
    (although if those T-storms and Lightning do happen, I won't be seeing you; don't even turn the puter on in those bad ass storms!!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Brandy,
    *Blush*

    Sorry forgot there is ladies on board.
    Hi darling, how are you doing. %-)

    ReplyDelete
  52. Fine as peach fuzz, you sweet thing, you.

    Can I get you another drink? What're you having?

    ReplyDelete
  53. Brandy,

    something non-alcoholic and refreshing for a change, if you can think of anything like that.

    ReplyDelete
  54. Hello!! Anyone up for help with 6th grade math homework? 20-2(0+5) = ? I said 90.

    Yes, I have an MBA. Yes, I am dumber than a 6th grader.

    ReplyDelete
  55. sasquatchonsteroids said...
    LOL, Cal (and DEZ).

    I had to clean my screen after I read that.

    ReplyDelete
  56. ArmyWife.

    Do inside the parens first.

    (0+5)=5

    The multiplication

    2x5=10

    Order of Operations

    ReplyDelete
  57. come on, people! An 11 year old's grade is in the balance! Math is FUN! FUN I TELLS YE!

    ReplyDelete
  58. Some Old Blues

    Sorry about that Callahan, I was finding some music for you. Here ya go, my homemade spicy Virgin Mary for you. Enjoy!

    Howdy, Army Wife! Pull up a chair, we've got a nice group onboard. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  59. JCM

    Line break didn't see the first part

    20-2(0+5) = ?

    then

    20-10=10

    ReplyDelete
  60. Army Wife

    Even you should know math and drinkers aren't a good mix.

    Just ask your local MP!

    Top

    ReplyDelete
  61. so the final answer is 10?

    20-10? (I do feel dumb, btw)

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hello!! Anyone up for help with 6th grade math homework? 20-2(0+5) = ? I said 90.

    Parenthesis, then multiplication, then subtraction ?

    I may be a little lit, but I'm going with 10.

    ReplyDelete
  63. ArmyWife said...

    Hello!! Anyone up for help with 6th grade math homework? 20-2(0+5) = ? I said 90.


    200

    /parentheses first, then multiplication, subtraction last

    ReplyDelete
  64. Welcome, PBJ and C2! What can I get you? I've got a fresh batch of Bloody Mary's I've just mixed up. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  65. JCM, I'd kiss you if I could reach!

    Top - thx - I laugh when my husband is called that, if you were interested. It conjures up images that I don't think are appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  66. Thanks {Brandy}, just the right poison for me now.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Bar Wench:

    Sounds good! Put a little hot sauce in it please.

    ReplyDelete
  68. JCM-

    Thank the stars...
    *wipes sweat from forehead*

    ReplyDelete
  69. C2: Brandy, you're in fine form tonight!

    It's been a nice day, C2, and I'm in fine company. Do you think you can keep an eye on things while I slip around back with Sasquatch?

    We need to umm ...bring in some heavy boxes. Yeah.

    Are you ready, squatch?

    ReplyDelete
  70. ArmyWife

    Now I'm the blusher!

    I don't get to do that much, thanks!

    Top

    ReplyDelete
  71. Do what you need to do, Miss Brandy. I am here to keep these guys from getting into too much trouble. Hurry back! (And watch that Squatch carefully. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  72. ArmyWife,

    As long as you don't leave any lipstick I have to explain later!

    ReplyDelete
  73. ok, last one. ((3+2)3-2)2 = 26, right?

    No mas after this!!

    ReplyDelete
  74. Well, it ain't Hemingway but it's done. My brain hurts. Brandy, can I get one of those Bloody Mary's that you got there? I need to expand some horizons.

    ReplyDelete
  75. Are you ready, squatch?

    *slams glass on bar*

    I was ready half an hour ago.

    ReplyDelete
  76. I really need a tall glass of that sweet tea. C2, you where Brandy keeps it?

    Top

    ReplyDelete
  77. I'm on it, 1SG...would you like something to eat with that?

    ReplyDelete
  78. AW,

    3+2=5 inside parens

    leaves

    (5x3-2)x2

    Do the multiplication in the parens next

    5x3=15 then the subtraction in the parens.

    15-2=13 then the final multi

    13x2=26

    I need a drink... math YEECH!

    ReplyDelete
  79. /pours Phil a tall glass of spicy nectar

    Here you go, Phil! Enjoy :-)

    Oh, and here's your hot sauce, PBJ!

    Squatch? I'm waiting ....

    /stomps tiny foot

    ReplyDelete
  80. I GOT IT RIGHT!!! YEAH!!! ok. You guys are the best. I hope I make it through 6th grade again!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Ah! There you are, Squatch. Careful of my glasses there, sugar!

    Be back shortly!

    ReplyDelete
  82. Correspondence Committee said...
    I'm on it, 1SG...would you like something to eat with that?

    Nah...Going out to dinner with the better half shortly. Thanks anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Thanks. Y'all be careful with those "heavy boxes".

    ReplyDelete
  84. *stares around innocently* Am I missing something here or is everything normal?

    ReplyDelete
  85. PaladinPhil said...

    Nice pics 'n good post.

    Apropos, bad light a picture taken with my Lumix FZ50.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Ah! There you are, Squatch. Careful of my glasses there, sugar!

    Never even noticed them.

    ///

    ReplyDelete
  87. PaladinPhil said...

    *stares around innocently* Am I missing something here or is everything normal?

    Why, yes! We do my daughter's homework every night together! Tomorrow night is English, so brush up! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  88. Hi all, I'm back! Thanks for watching things while I was taking care of business, C2.

    /straightens bodice

    Oh, and here's some music for you lovely pepole.

    Sex on Fire

    Thanks so much for all your help, Squatch! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  89. heh. Dennis Miller ripping into Obama

    "What's next? The State of the Union on Al Jazeera?"

    ReplyDelete
  90. Hi Honey! Pull up a stool, you just missed math (I bailed on that one too, there are so many things I am better at!) ...what's your pleasure this evening? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  91. Army Wife said:

    English? Literature or grammar? I can help with the former, but not the latter.

    Oh and my contribution to the jukebox.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Okay, Brandy...see, I was feeling androgenous there for a second with this screen name and the avatar I was using, so I decided to put up a picture of my real self...then I thought better of it so I'm letting my mother stand in for me. (People say I look just like her. I don't think so, but there you go.)

    I can go back to my flag now, I guess! Or soemthing new.

    ReplyDelete
  93. Repost from earlier today for those joining us now.

    The UN loves Barack Obama because he is weak

    He is the first American president who has made an art form out of apologizing for the United States, which he has done on numerous occasions on foreign soil, from Strasbourg to Cairo. The Obama mantra appears to be – ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do to atone for your country. This is a message that goes down very well in a world that is still seething with anti-Americanism.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hey BW - I'm sticking with chardonnay, thanks. Scotch chaser. Oh, and check yer mail.

    ReplyDelete
  95. Thanks so much for all your help, Squatch! ;-)

    Anytime you need help, BW.
    At your service :-))

    ReplyDelete
  96. Speaking of the speech, what the heck? Seriously, WHAT THE HECK? It was a bunch of gobbledy gook. I would love, LOVE someone to ask The One what the heck the speech meant! In English, for those of us who aren't as elite, ya know? Something tells me he can't tell us what the words meant.

    ReplyDelete
  97. What's this I hear about one of these thugs wanting Obama to be president forever, or some such thing?

    That's comforting. /

    ReplyDelete
  98. Army Wife

    Ok, what kind of English? Composition? Grammer? Lit? What are we supposed to brush up on?

    ReplyDelete
  99. I will have to wait until tomorrow when we get the paper for Homework Hour. I'll send out copies of the book for our book report, and...umm..science projects will be coming up soon, so let's start getting our thinking cap on for that one.

    ReplyDelete
  100. C2, your ma's a gorgeous lady, looks just like you.

    Honey, I like your style.

    :-)

    Oh and Phil, this is what I always say about literature (I stole it from P.J. O'Rourke):

    Always read something that will make you look good if you die in the middle of it.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  101. Army Wife, here's your translation of 0bama's speech:

    I'm a lily-livered wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  102. Army Wife

    Order of operations w/free worksheets


    here

    ReplyDelete
  103. I took the verification "word" to post a comment and plugged into the Obama speech generator..

    Voila!

    My fellow Americans, today is a endsm day. You have shown the world that "hope" is not just another word for "cinicyc", and that "change" is not only something we can believe in again, but something we can actually shricoof.

    Today we celebrate, but let there be no mistake – America faces icicki and corobip challenges like never before. Our economy is phroolo. Americans can barely afford their mortgages, let alone have enough money left over for curbersa. Our healthcare system is bovei. If your essellyg is sick and you don't have insurance, you might as well call a cosiec. And America's image overseas is tarnished like a burdegi norilent. But sissle together we can right this ship, and set a course for hackle.

    Finally, I must thank my huism family, my orloli campaign volunteers, but most of all, I want to thank bridri for making this historic occasion possible. Of course, I must also thank you, President Bush, for years of piged the American people. Without your triuim efforts, none of this would have been possible.

    ReplyDelete
  104. Attilla,

    Order of operations?

    Sleep, eat, work, eat, drink.

    Repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Um, JCM, I think you left something out......

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  106. I can't believe ACORN is suing B/G, O'Keefe, and Giles!

    Oh wait...yes I can.

    ReplyDelete
  107. Atilla...he left off "rant"? (That's on my list, anyway.)

    ReplyDelete
  108. Bar Wench: No problem, got that covered. Got a few books I am in the middle of like that.

    /some days, weeks, years I swear I have ADD.

    ReplyDelete
  109. Ok folks, got to get going. Dinner out night with my lovely wife.

    Everyone stay safe and I'll see ya'll tomorrow!

    And I'll try to include all the words in my posts then. Must have been thinking of my night out! ;-)

    Top

    ReplyDelete
  110. AtillaTheHoney said...

    Army Wife

    Order of operations w/free worksheets

    THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  111. Goodnight, Top! You have fun with The Boss!

    ReplyDelete
  112. It is again late at these shores.
    After this awful UN show today I felt the need to listen to one of my fav songs: Remedy: Never Again
    before I am bailing out for today.
    - - -
    Gals, guys 'n 'menschen'.
    See y'all down the road.
    I love {y’all) Really!

    ReplyDelete
  113. The speech reinforced just how incredibly ego centric that man is. It's like American began in earnest 9 months ago!

    ReplyDelete
  114. G'nite sweet Callahan! Thanks for the music and we'll see you tomorrow. You be safe out there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  115. CC

    I can't believe ACORN is suing B/G, O'Keefe, and Giles!

    I'm delighted. Discovery should be a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  116. AW,

    It was all a mistake until The Wee Won.

    ReplyDelete
  117. Malkin is on Hannity calling the Obama apology tour the "We suck '09 tour"

    HA!

    ReplyDelete
  118. KBR recruiter called today.

    Hopefully I'll e going to Afghanistan soon.

    ReplyDelete
  119. Desert - best of luck to you. Need anything from me?

    ReplyDelete
  120. DS,

    You at liberty to say, what you'll be doing? Very general description is okay.

    ReplyDelete
  121. Ya know - I just don't know what to say.

    Obama snubbed Gordon Brown 5 times

    Gordon Brown lurched from being hailed as a global statesman to intense embarrassment tonight, after it emerged US President Barack Obama had turned down no fewer than five requests from Downing Street to hold a bilateral meeting at the United Nations in New York or at the G20 summit starting in Pittsburgh today.

    ReplyDelete
  122. Good news, Desert Sage!

    You stay safe over there, sugar. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  123. Blues from one of the masters. John Lee Hooker and the Hobo Blues.

    ReplyDelete
  124. I'm delighted. Discovery should be a hoot!

    Atilla, so much for Bertha Lewis being grateful that that pesky, isolated corruption was exposed and dealt with. [Rolls eyes.]

    ReplyDelete
  125. I need grammar check. Can we get grammar check, please? And intention check? My creative use of the English language and spelling is trying to say the least.

    Ok, how about edit buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  126. LOL Somebody mentioned Velvet Obama paintings the other night. Here ya go

    Quality you can feel.

    ReplyDelete
  127. Is there room under the bus for the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  128. I'm trying to get a superintendent of construction (electrical) job.

    ReplyDelete
  129. AtillaTheHoney said...

    Ya know - I just don't know what to say.

    I'll help: This administration is run by idiots and morons.

    ReplyDelete
  130. DesertSage said...

    I'm trying to get a superintendent of construction (electrical) job.
    I'm looking for an Electrical and Instrument Supervisor - not Afghanistan, mind you, but if this doesn't pan out as you would like. Growth opportunity.

    ReplyDelete
  131. PBJ, oh dear. The other night there was one posted where Obama was crawling down off a unicorn, naked, to wrestle a bear.

    You think I'm kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  132. CC - not unless something happens to me.

    ReplyDelete
  133. You'd better stay in touch Sage, otherwise you won't get any care packages. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  134. Army Wife

    And intention check?

    heh. I've been told I'm a moderately decent writer. And I NEVER fail to fuck up the tenses. N E V E R

    And no, this admin is not run by idiots and morons. It's run by traitors.

    ReplyDelete
  135. Sage, it had better not! You're going to be right back here, belly-to-the-bar.

    Will you have internet access?

    ReplyDelete
  136. CC:

    OMG I didn't see that one. Guess I left the thread too early.

    ReplyDelete
  137. Brandy, I'm trying different ones out to see how they look. Time to switch again (though I do love my blue flying monkey.)

    ReplyDelete
  138. Let me see if I can snag that thing. YOU GOTTA SEE IT. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  139. AW, Atilla,

    Worse I fear, there is intent to the course of action being taken. The hard left has the reigns and is steering in the direction they have wanted to for so long.

    The voters were duped, they talked a middle course to get elected.

    ReplyDelete
  140. Time to mix it up a bit. Here's a fan video of a web comic story line. Really well laid out.

    ReplyDelete
  141. Avatar test. (This is one of the stock ones from the new site. It might look too small here though, so we'll see.)

    ReplyDelete
  142. JCM, right on. And C2, that's disgusting.

    ReplyDelete
  143. WARNING: This is a painting of Obama, naked, crawling down off a unicorn's back to wrestle a bear. View at your own risk.

    I really wish I hadn't clicked that.

    Damn this mortal weakness !

    ReplyDelete
  144. (I didn't mean your bulb graphic was disgusting, C2!) That's a very cool graphic ...which part of the new site will it designate?

    ReplyDelete
  145. CC,

    Just think how much more of that we will have to enjoy when the NEA help Obama art projects get rolling!

    ReplyDelete
  146. Damn this mortal weakness !

    You can blame me for some of that, Squatch. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  147. CC

    WARNING

    Thanks anyway, but I'm not that drunk.

    ReplyDelete
  148. JCM - and shame on them for being duped. His entire background SCREAMED what he was! It was like he wore a t-shirt exclaiming "Extreme Lib Here!" with an arrow pointing at him. But that wasn't important - making history was. We are making history, all right. Sad, painful history.

    ReplyDelete
  149. View at your own risk is right. OMG

    ReplyDelete
  150. JCM

    The voters were duped,

    I think the younger 'Obamamania' voters were. But the rest? They saw what they wanted to see. Fuck 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  151. He is losing the Independents. PLEASE, RNC, don't screw this up. 2010 is being handed over, with pretty bows.

    ReplyDelete
  152. AW,

    No kidding.

    His history was all there. How he was raised, who he sought out and chose to associate himself with. His language...

    It was all right there.

    MFMSM was so in the tank, and people don't pay attention.

    ReplyDelete
  153. my verification word was "ditywoo". I think we can use that word in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  154. Ok, I posted a heartbreakingly cute puppy pic earlier, so this is for all the kitteh people

    OMG

    ReplyDelete
  155. ArmyWife,

    The rule is Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally.

    First do Parentheseis,
    then Exponentiation,
    then Multiplication,
    then Division,
    then Addition,
    and finally Subtraction.

    ReplyDelete
  156. You can blame me for some of that, Squatch. ;-)

    Hey, no problem. I thought that was neccessity, not weakness.:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  157. Evening all. Is the bar wench here or are we doing self serve? Can you make me a gin and tonic?

    ReplyDelete
  158. Brandy, the lightbulb avatar will be a stock one that anyone can use. We also have a brain like that (red, white, and blue flag image, but on a brain - the name of the original was "American Brain").

    ReplyDelete
  159. Geepers!

    I remembered that as soon as you said it! I shall share with the 11 year old. THANKS!!

    Check your mailbox later in the week for our book report book... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  160. Attila Honey! How's things by you? Are you all better?

    ReplyDelete
  161. Hiya, Jim! Are we gonna get rain tonight or not?

    ReplyDelete
  162. Oh this is just sick. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20307481,00.html. More sick than the nekkid Obama painting.

    ReplyDelete
  163. One gin and tonic coming right up, Jim!

    ReplyDelete
  164. Army wife, it was supposed to rain today but we got sun. I've got no idea.

    ReplyDelete
  165. We're just a few comments away from the magic 200, so I've created a fresh thread upstairs for you all. Climb up there when you're ready!

    ReplyDelete
  166. Obama has always been to me the newest face on an old failed power scam idea who appealed to people who were interested in Making History, not reading or learning from it.

    Socialism is great...if you're a friggin' ant.
    Not so great for humans.
    How many times must we learn this....

    ReplyDelete
  167. Brandy, is that Irish gin? Thank you kindly, miss.

    ReplyDelete
  168. AW, is that the whole Phillip debacle?

    /captcha: persona
    //wow finally an actual word

    ReplyDelete
  169. Army Wife:

    That is unforgivable. No wonder she became a druggie.

    ReplyDelete
  170. Sas,

    It's never been done the right way.....

    You should know that!

    The Wee Won will do it right!


    *puke*

    ReplyDelete
  171. Jim in Virginia

    Hi ya! MUCH better, but still dealing with severe fatigue. That's gonna take awhile - another week I think.

    ReplyDelete
  172. Jonah Goldberg on Hannity:

    "I love Ghadaffyi. He sounds like Biden off his Ritalin"

    ReplyDelete